|Male Spinosaurus x Compy Reader!|

Your Biggest Friend _________________________________

"Watch out! YOU WERE ABOUT TO STEP ON ME!" As (y/n) screams out the lungs out to get (her/him) friend, attention.

Making him looking down, to see you there. The smallest Dinosaur's on the island. A Compy, or known as Compsognathus!

"Ops...Sorry, you're to tiny...no offence, just being honest." Spino lower his head down to you, to see you clearly.

(Y/n) eyed rolls. "Just be more careful..." you looked up at him.
Then you started to get thoughts in your head. Like wondering how it feels like to be the biggest carnivorous Dinosaur on Isla Sorna! So you asked him.

"Hey Spino!" You called him.
Catching his attention again. He locked his eyes on you.

"How does it feels like to be the biggest carnivorous dinosaur on the island..?" As you tilted your head to the side.

The Spinosaurus thinks. "Hm...great..? I guess? I'm...at least 20 feet tall...I have a very strong jaw and all that to eat fish and hunt...It's great to be big and tall, but, somethings it bad, cause I can't really fit in small areas...cause of my spine. I can make shade for smaller dinosaurs cause of it!" Spino tells (y/n) all the things he knows to know what it's like. 

"I even snapped a neck!" He pointed out and smiled after what he said.

"Oh...isn't that interesting." You chuckled. "But seriously you did?"

"Yep...Cause a T-Rex got into my territory...I'm easily angered." Spino gets flashbacks when that happened.

"So your like the king of the dinosaurs..?" You asked again.

"What me? No, no, no...The T-Rex is the king, or Queen...However, I'm the king of the water...Like Hunting...well on this island anyway..." He replied.

"Hm..your lucky to big..." you ran on top of Spino.
He Started to move, leaving huge stomps on the ground.

"No. You should be lucky, big dinosaurs like me get hurt easily. Like you, you move quickly and hide in small places." Spino walked between two trees, seeing a lovely lake seeing the sun setting, behind a mountain.

Spino lowered down to the sand, leaving (y/n) to jump off of his head. Spino got back up again.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow again..?" He walked into the water, turning back to you.

"Of course! Get me something to eat!" You smiled at your only friend.

"I will! See ya'!" He swims off.

—————————————————

AHHHHHH! Got one down! Request some in the comments! :,D