Part 19

Theories over... Practical to go....
I have a days gap and so trying to update... Haven't thought about what to write... Just going with the flow....

It was a boon for Arnav that Lavanya came. He didn't know why, but Sheethal was staying away from him since the time Lavanya came. It's been two days. But the only problem was her hostile behaviour towards Akki. He had often seen her glaring at Akki, while the latter didn't even care.

*Dining table.... 3rd day since Lavanya came.... Dinner time...

NK: "Lavanyaji... You said that you came here for some job... But..."
La: "oh... Actually I'm supposed join tomorrow... I just came earlier to spend some time with ASR...." Arnav looked at her surprised. "And the others..." She completed seeing his look.
Anjali: "Where are you working at?"
La: "I'm helping a friend manage her fashion house, Di..."
Akash: "fashion house?"
La: "ya... Neetha's​ Dreams... ND you might have heard of it..."
Arnav chocked on his food and looked at her. While the ones who knew tried to control their laugh.
Akash: "ND? You are in charge of ND? We have be trying to have a deal with ND for long now.... We couldn't even get through to make a proposal..."
La: "well... My friend likes to work alone... Says that she want to be independent... I will try to talk to her about it... I never really knew that you guys were trying..."

Arnav was leaving to his room after food.
Arnav: "er... Lavanya... Come to my room... I have to discuss something with you..." He just glanced at Akki before going to his room.

Akki walked into the room with NK through the poolside door just as Lavanya knocked the door.
Arnav looked at the three infront of him, still wondering what was going on.
Arnav: "Care to tell me what is going on?"
Akki: "well I promised to help you keep Sheethal away..."
Arnav: "ha? But how?"
La: "oh... That... Just a little bit of acting from me and Anjali fell into our trap... And she thinks that she is using me..."
And she told him how they did that.
Arnav: "you guys were in contact... But that day in Mumbai?"
Akki: "I was not expecting for you to meet La like that... Atleast not before I told you the truth and this girl here almost revealed my secret...."
Arnav: "But how come Lavanya Kashyap became LM?"
La: "I got married ASR..."
Arnav: "So M stands for...."
Lavanya just turned to look at NK.
Arnav too followed her gaze. "What the?!"
NK: "I met her in London, when I went there for a business meeting. I had taken over the business even before you guys came to know about it. What to say... I fell in love... I had a hard time wooing her. Finally she said yes, but not before telling me about her broken engagement. But at that time I had no idea that it was you.  Remember the time when I came to know about Khushi leaving the house? I had come here to tell you guys about my marriage, most importantly to my Bachi. But I got the shock of my life. I directly went to Mumbai from here. She was not in a good form. And Neil told me that she was even worse. I decided to shift to Mumbai. My parents were only too happy. They always wanted a daughter and Bachi was nothing less. We had to keep her mind occupied and my wedding preparations were the best opportunity. You should know that between the Raichands and Raizadas I would always choose them. So thought it better not to inform you guys. But I got a bigger shock when they identified each other. And that's when I came to know that you are her ex fiance. She confirmed the fact that you were in love with Khushi. We got confused about the whole thing. We had not asked her what happened till then. She was recovering and we confronted her. She told us about the whole thing. We were so mad at you that we would have killed you if you were in front of us that time. But Lavanya was so sure that you loved Khushi. And even bachi said the same. And then the truth about Anjali was another shock. I used to consider her as my sister. I gave her updates about what is happening here."
Arnav: "But y didn't you contact Payal, when already they were in your life. You said..."
Akki: "I know what is said Arnav... I didn't contact Jiji directly because I knew that you were searching for me. You investigators were doing everything to find Khushi. Constant contact to Payal's phone would have raised suspicion. But NK contacting his friends from childhood was ok. I used to talk to Jiji only when Nanhe Bhai was here."
Arnav: "hmmm.... But Lavanya, how did you call in love with him? Didn't you ever hear him speaking Hindi before marriage?"
The three chuckled at that.
NK: "I can speak Hindi perfectly man... Guess you weren't listening to me all these time."
And that is when he realised that NK had been using Hindi all these time and that too without a single mistake.
NK: "atleast I should have some knowledge in the language to come up with rhyming words and that too meaningful ones right?"
Arnav: "then why?"
NK: "just for fun... The same way i call you Nannav..."
Arnav could hear the ladies chuckling as he gaped at him.

Nani: "Chotte... I want you to meet my friends grand daughter. She is a really great girl... She has completed her degree in architecture...."
Arnav: "Nani... I'm not interested..."
Nani: "But Chote you have to get married... I want to see you happy before I die..."
Arnav: "Nani!"
Anjali: "Nani is right Chote... You have to get married... If you can't marry someone you don't know, then you can marry Sheethal... or Lavanya..." She quickly added seeing Lavanya coming that way..."
Arnav: "Di! If you are forgetting, I'm still married to Khushi... Even if I was to get married to someone else, I would have to find Khushi first..."
Anjaliji anger flared hearing Khushi's name.
Anjali: "What marriage are you talking about? It was just a contract for god's sake... That ended in 6 months!!!"
Arnav: "What?!"

Hey guys... Hope you liked the update... Not proof read... Pls pardon me for the mistakes...
For those who already guessed about Lavanya... Keep going guys... And I want to know about your opinion about today's update... This might be boring... I don't know....
Next update only after my practicals are over... Sry about that...