Å̵͓͋ṳ̴̑͒ṯ̶̳̈̀h̸͚̑͠ó̴̢̳r̴͉̜͊s̵̨͠N̵͍͇̈́o̸̱̽ṯ̸̉͒e̴̪̠̐

Hi guys! 

Holy Shit where do I start! 

Well, lets start simple, it's finally done! The Gifted Ones is now a completed story and I couldn't be more happy about it.

The ending chapter took me months to write, and I wanted to give you and explanation why.

You see, I'm a theater nerd, and the school play came up, meaning i was practicing everyday, for two whole months. On top of that my math grade started slipping, so I had to work extra hard to keep that up and also do the show and focus on other classes and-

It was a lot.

So I took a small break to sleep and forgot for a little bit.

But now I'm back in action! And I hoped you guys liked it.

This story is my life, it is one of my most popular stories on my page with over 700 views.

What?!?

That's crazy!!

So from the bottom of my heart....thank you all. For sticking with my in this journeying and in Reverse story!

Bear in mind that I have a lot more idea's for these characters, so expect

-A bunch of bonus chapters (To be released)

-Possible sequel?

I've never done a sequel before, but would be happy to. There is so much more I can elaborate on their story, and not just Reverse's! 

So if you would like a sequel, please let me know in the comments of by voting! I might do one anyway, but it would be amazing to hear you feedback.

Once again, a huge huge HUGE thank you to all of you, I would not be here now if you weren't there with me.

This is not my story, it is all of ours together.

....

Alright, enough with the cheesy crap!

Thank you so much for reading! And I will see you all in the next journey!

Peace out!