C̴̛̰̪̿h̷͖̼̼̐̓a̸̲̬͠p̸̲͌̕͝t̶͖̠̏̎̉e̵͗̋̿ͅr̷̳̈ ̷̛͓̑2̷̌̕ͅͅ

Crunch...Crunch...Crunch

That's all I heard, constantly

Crunch...Crunch...Crunch

Footsteps...I think...I hope...

Crunch...Crunch...Crunch

My side hurts like hell...yet I feel...warm...

Crunch...Crunch...Crunch

I'm becoming more aware, as I can here and feel a little better, now realizing I'm being carried, and the crunching is in fact, footsteps.

Crunch...Crunch...Crunch

The world became more clear, as I open my eyes a little, letting out the smallest whimper.

The footsteps stop for second, and I feel eyes on me, I try to speak again but nothing comes out. I feel whoever shake me a little.

"Hey..."

Accent...thats all I can tell...accent...accent...accent

"Accent..." I whisper, trying total

I heard whoever was holding me start walking again smirking. "Ya, I do, so do you and everyone else in the world..."

I groan and moved in closer to the heat source.

"Strange...most people find me cold!" He said, laughing a little.

I stayed quiet, waiting for him to talk again. When nothing happened, I tried to speak.

"Name..." 

He chuckled, getting a better grip on me. "We just met and your asking me my name?"

"Name..." I repeated.

He sighed. "Save your energy, you may be like me but your still a kid...who got stabbed."

The fence, I forgot.

Suddenly, the ground changed, leading to something smoother. I heard a doorbell ring and the creak of the door open.

"What are yo- oh my god!" a deep voice answered the door.

"No time Dark, some help here?"

"Ya, I'll get Mat and Felix" The guy, I assume Dark, said running off.

I winced as the guy holding me entered into new light, being brighter then outside. The ground changed once again as I felt myself being set down on something soft.

"So kid, you asked mine, so whats your name?" The man asked.

I let out an airy laugh. "Answer"

He smirked. "Fine then... It's-"

"Anti! What the hell do you think your doing!?"

I heard two more pairs of footsteps running into the room.

"What does it look like?" The man, Anti said.

"Well, it LOOKS like you just brought a random kid into our home without any reason!!" The other man, who also had a accent shouted.

"Accent..." I mumbled again.

I heard Anti chuckle. "Do you have a thing for those or something?"

"Focus septic!" Another voice shouted.

"Jeez alright! She was one of the children in the asylum I freed today, just thought she deserved a chance to live!"

"That doesn't mean you bring them here!! Out of all places!!" The accent man shouted.