Chapter Two: Someone's Little Sister.

Jasmine's P.O.V

The past couple of days has been hectic for everyone in the house, Mom's and Callie went back to court to see if she was allowed to adopted which she isn't allowed to be adopted unless Robert signs away his parental rights, Callie and I are still not talking which isn't good but at the same time she needs to stop acting like she is our mom when she is really our sister. Brandon still doesn't know if his hand is really going to heal after what happened to him which really sucks because of how good he is. Mariana is still a little bit upset that she is now single again but she says that I have to talk to Jasper to see if anyone of his friends are single. Jasper and I are going really good we have been a lot of date's with one another but Jasper and his band have been doing a lot of practice because they have a gig coming up so the last couple of days we have had some time apart. With me, I have been doing a lot of artworks with different types of styles and trying to hang out with Cole as much before he leaves to go to art school which is today.

I walk down the stairs to get ready for school, Jude takes one orange and Mariana take the last one, that's when Jesus comes out wanting to get his stuff ready for school.

"There're no oranges left," he says

"Sorry I think I took the last one,"Mariana says

"And there is no bread all that is left are the ends, there is nothing," he says

"We have bacon," Mom says

"I will go shopping tonight," Mama says

While everyone is walking in the kitchen Jesus walks to the fridge and see a lunch box and Brandon takes it.

"I made it last night," Brandon says

I take a seat at the table than everyone starts to sit down we start to get our stuff for breakfast.

"We want everyone homes for family dinner at 6," Mom says

Jesus and Mariana have practice

"Okay, how about 7 anyone?" Mom says

"I have worked so I was just going to eat there," Callie says

Mom gives her a look which kinda makes you want to do as she is asked.

"But I will eat here instead."

"Jas don't you have that thing with Jasper tonight?" Mariana asks

"No, we had to do a rain-check he and his band have to practice for some gig that he has coming up."

I look around the table to see if Callie would say anything about it but she didn't I don't really talk about Jasper much when I am around Callie after everything that has happened between us I don't really want her to know about what goes on between Jasper and I because she see's it as a wrong type of relationship to be in because of the age difference but to mom's and me it doesn't really matter, what Callie has been through is hard I get that but there are somethings that she has done in her life that I have never judge her on why should she have the right to judge me. I also don't want to be the person that runs in his face like what he sort of does to me with Emma and to be honest I have gotten over them being together I guess finding Jasper has shown me something different than what Jesus and I had he doesn't want to hide me from his friends or his family.

We all finish our breakfast and walk out the door to go to school, once we get there we walk into the school gates I go to my locker to grab a few things for class, when I get to my locker I see Lilly and Cole together they look so happy Cole never used to be this happy before he met Lil she make him smile just like the ones that his dad has around their house but when I asked Cole about them he said that he didn't want to talk about it which made me think that they were taken by his mother before she left. Today I am going to leave the two lovebirds to have the day to themselves since they won't have that much longer until Cole leaves for art school, but if they're trying the long distance thing that would be great for the both of them I can tell how much they love one another, they have that look in their eyes like what my mom and dad had.