12.

"do you wanna come over to my place and hang out or no? i mean it's fine if you don't but i was just wondering if you wanted to or-" summer asked amy politely, she was nervous as she asked the girl with black hair in front of her; it was already time to leave the school, parents already pulling up in limousines and kids getting into their own fancy cars trying to show off what they had that the other students didn't have. amy smiled looking at summer's nervousness, she found it a little amusing and undeniably adorable -she had this attraction towards summer already and it hasn't even been 24 hours which bothered her a little bit since she hated feeling anything cute or fuzzy so quick, it felt good to her but it somewhat bothered her- summer continued to fidget with her hands, struggling to find the words to say.

amy smiled and laughed a little before responding to summer's request, "of course, doll. just let me call my grandma, she'll freak if she doesn't see me home." summer jumped and smiled at her, inside she felt a bundle of nerves -she called it excitement- burst inside of her stomach as she saw amy by a tree waiting for her grandmother to answer her pending, persuasive call. amy looked down at her feet waiting for her grandmothers voice to bombard the speakers, she hated it when her grandmother didn't answer her but she finally heard static on the other end, her grandmother refused to replace her iphone 6 which bothered amy a little bit since she had one of the newest, biggest lg phones known to mankind. she smiled as her grandmother spoke sweetly in her gaged ears, "hey baby, i was just about to call you. what's wrong?" she spoke with much worry engraved into it.

"oh oh nothing's wrong grandma." she looked down at her skirt and straightened it out, "i was just wanting to call and tell you that my friend wanted me to come over for a bit and hang out. she's new here and i wanna fill her in about the school and stuff like that. is that okay?" amy always knew what to say to make her grandmother say yes, but her grandmother felt a little uneasy since it was the first day of school and she didn't know this person, she had the same feeling when her son called her and told her about the girl he knew from a friend, she didn't know her but she had an off feeling. she was right cause later on that night, he overdosed and she never could get her son back. she had so many worries of her granddaughter since she resembled and carried many traits her father had.

she had the addictive personality like gustav did, which concerned her the most rather than the bisexuality and how naïve she was. she loved to party and drink, she's had her experience with drugs once or twice -that's because her grandmother didn't know about those times- she worried much too well but, she wanted amy to have fun in life so she let go of her conscious thoughts regardless of what she felt inside, "of course baby. but be back by 6 sharp do you understand me?" she sounded a little bitter as she spoke to her, her hands in her lap as she started to think back to the last day she spoke to her son, and what he had said to her that night.

"yes grandma. i promise ill be there by six. thank you so so much." amy was gushing as summer watched her from afar, a smile spreading across her face as she realized that amys grandmother said yes to the request; summer was just screaming inside, she was screaming inside that she had a new friend and maybe, just maybe something more to her than what she was to amy, herself. she wanted to introduce amy to her dad and tell him about how wonderful she is how she helped her on the first day, she just wanted to gush to her dad about it but -her dad was somehwhat homophobic, which complicated her wants- and that stopped her from doing anything that involved communication with her father.

summer was lost in her thoughts and wants before amy tapped her on the shoulder and smiled, "are we ready to go to your place or we just gonna stand here like lost monkeys?" summer looked at her and smiled before looking down in confusion at amy's simile, she honestly didn't know why she chose monkeys but she shook her head nevertheless and responded to her, "lost monkeys you say?" amy rolled her eyes as she laughed off her comment. amy looked to the left of her and saw lonnie walking towards the two of them, smiling and waving at them. amy nudged summers shoulder and told her to look to the left of them, summer obeyed as she looked up to see the sweet kardashian towards them, "hey amy are you gonna hang after school or no?" she asked pointing at the two of them, her champagne nails shining in the sun since she had a pierced nail or two on her right hand. amy and summer looked at one another blushing before amy rubbed the back of her neck answering lonnie's question quietly and shyly, "actually, i was gonna go to summers house and hang out for a bit, maybe we could raincheck sometime yeah?" summer felt bad for keeping amy way from lonnie so she stopped amy before she hurt the poor girls feelings.