3.

summers pov:

the party started to die down after a good two hours, two long hours if you ask me.

i still couldn't grasp the fact that i would be going to an actual school with other celebrities, it was just so overwhelming.

it wasn't just overwhelming for me but it was pretty cool at the same time. everyone will already know me and i won't have to feel out of place, ill actually be able to fit in.

"so, summy how you feeling about everything?" chase asked me, his blue eyes piercing into mine.

"i honestly have no clue, dude. i thought id never go to an actual school or anything but now that it's in my face intimidating me i just. i have no clue." my heart was racing as every word came from my mouth.

"hey, look at me." he lifted my chin up and smiled at me, "you'll love it there. don't worry, ava and i will have your back on the first day."

i smiled a genuine, reassuring smile. my dimples were poking out as he smiled at me, "thank you. i can't believe this."

"can't believe what?" ava came waltzing into the kitchen, clearly stumbling as if she snuck a few of her fathers drinks throughout the duration of the party.

"oh my god, ava why are you like this?" my words dragging out at the end, she always does this.

"i don't know ask jesus christ." shrugging her shoulders as she walked closer to chase and i.

"maybe later. so sum did you like your gifts i got you or not because i could've used that money on more anastasia palletes and more nose rings."

i rolled my eyes at her idiocy then flashing a smile, "i loved them so much, aves. and plus, you know that i hate it when you mention girly things like, makeup palletes." my voice turning into disgust as my sentence went to an end.

"eh that just makes me wanna say it even more." her smile slapping me across the face.

"i hate you." she let out a little laugh and started to walk away, "you love me and you know it."

i shook my head, looking back at chase as he was laughing at the mess i called my 'friend'

"maybe we won't be able to rely on her when it comes to the first day." his finger pointing in the direction she went to.

she probably went to sneak more drinks but oh well, that's ava.

"yea, maybe not." we started to laugh together, until my dad walked in with andy.

"it was so nice seeing you guys again, i haven't seen chase since he was fifteen, now he's sixteen. it's crazy how they grow up so fast." my dad was starting to sound like an old man.

i couldn't help but roll my eyes as he dragged out the conversation with the other father figure in the room.

"i know right, juliet and i are so proud of him." his smile darting into our direction.

"oh no, he always does this." he started to look down in embarrassment as i started to laugh at him.

"i bet you are, im proud of my little ball of sunshine too." dad had a smirk on his face, looking into my soul.

my eyes grew big in embarrassment, "that shows you." chase mumbled under his breath.

"fuck you man." he smirked at me as i started making my way out of the kitchen.

"it was so nice seeing you guys, im gonna go find ava." i waved bye as andy returned my wave saying, "goodbye! good luck in school."

he smiled at me one last time, his lip ring clinging onto his lower lip like it used to when he was younger.

"thank you so much, andy!" i drifted further from the kitchen, going up the stairs figuring that ava was somewhere in my room.

"ava where you at? we need to discuss why you bought me lingerie." i was annoyed that she bought me something so intimate when she knows i have no interest in any relationship and im a tomboy.

im always seen in a black or white plain tank top, muscle tees or band merch, never a dress or leggings.

she's such a pain in the ass, i swear.

"yea in here!" she was in the bathroom that connected to my room.

"okay what are you doing in here?" she looked at me as she fixed her makeup.

"what does it look like? im fixing my falsies, duh." i rolled my eyes and looked at her, "you know you don't need those, your lashes are longer than a dirt road. you don't need to look like a barbie doll."

"says the one who wears band tees for a living." i rolled my eyes and walked into the small bathroom.

she was sitting on the gradient counter, she was much shorter than me, she stayed around maybe at most, 4'10.

you'd think she'd be tall since her dad and mom are tall, but that wasn't the case when the one and only was made.

"whatever, so about this victoria secret crap, why did you buy me this? you know i won't ever need it."

she smirked at me and went back to her lashes, "oh you say that now, but wait until you see some of the hunks at our school. like oh my god, they're so perfect."

she always spoke about the guys she met, or saw. i didn't really care though. i just found it disgusting.

"gross." fell nonchantly out my mouth as she scoffed, "you're just not seeing it yet, once you walk through those doors you'll see what im talking about."

"but what if i don't see what you're talking about, what if i see tall breadsticks and lanky noodle guys there. or what if i see those guys who think they're all hot but once you actually come around them they're actually pathetic and have no life."

she looked at me and just started for a minute, "why are you like this?"

i shrugged my shoulders and laughed, "like a wise woman once said to me, 'i don't know, ask jesus christ.' "

"i hate you." i plastered a smirk on my face and quoted her once again from earlier, "you love me and you know it."

"eh, i guess you could say that." i punched her shoulder, my black veiled brides, sleeping with sirens, asking alexandria, and random wristbands jumping up as my fist hit her arm.

we laughed together and she got down from the counter, "wanna say bye bye to everyone then come back to your room and watch 'love and hip hop; new york'?

"um, no." i looked deep into her eyes, "fine then you're no fun."

i looked at her again and rolled my eyes, smiling at her immaturity.

"whatever, you know im gonna do that anyways."

she smiled at me again and looked into my eyes, "good."

we locked hands and walked downstairs, in nothing but silence.