chapter 3

I blinked rapidly, trying to avoid the blackness that was threatening to engulf me. My head hurt and i couldn't fell anything else.

"I think she is waking up" i heard someone comment.

"Yes, she should be conscious soon" another replied.

After a few silent moments i opened my eyes and looked around at the familiar interior of the nurses office.

"Oh good dear your awake, the principle would like to see you in his office" one Nurse said checking my head and stomach, "You took quite a beating" she continued as i looked at my now bare stomach, bruises lined my rib cage and hips, i groaned in pain as she gently pushed at a large one at the bottom of my ribs.

"Sorry dear" she muttered continuing to evaluate my injuries "I think you are safe to go when ever your ready" she decided turning to the other nurse for conformation, the other nurse nodded.

"Ok thanks" i replied gingerly sitting up, my head started pounding and the room started spinning. The nurses noticed because one handed me two small white pills;

"take these they will help you with dizziness and pain" i gladly took them and swallowed them. When the room had stopped spinning, i got to my feet and took a few shaky steps towards the door.

I made my way down the hall towards the principles office, the halls were almost empty so it must be after school. I HAD BEEN UNCONSCIOUS FOR OVER 5 HOURS!

As i arrived at the office door, i knocked before stepping back with my hand nervously playing with themselves.

"Come in" boomed a voice on the other side.

I opened the door and peered in. Caleb and Alex sat glaring at each other while Mr Spooner sat at his desk observing the two boys, waiting for a fight to break out.

"Please take a seat Ms Jones" He motioned toward the seat in between the two boys, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a blunt knife.

"Hey whore" Alex whispered in a low voice to me. I shuddered at his threatening tone but ignored it and turned to Caleb who was still glaring at Alex but more angrily now.

"Do not call her a whore" He growled never breaking eye contact.

"I will call my girlfriend what i want" Alex replied sneering.

"She is not your Fucking girlfriend, your moron, she doesn't want you back, just accept it!" Caleb replied his voice growing louder with each word.

"You two, be quiet! Caleb you are suspended for a week, a letter with be sent home regarding your punishment, and Alex you will be suspended until further notice, any question boys?" Mr Spooner queried, standing up and heading to open the door for the boys.

"No sir" they both muttered.

On the way out Alex lent over to me "I will get you back for this, you are mine, okay sweetheart!" his voice menacing.

I turned to Mr Spooner as he sat back down at his desk.

"How are you feeling Ms Jones" He asked sympathetically.

"I'm good" I replied ignoring the churning in my stomach.

"Okay do you have any questions before you leave?"

"Um, whats the time sir?" i asked, fearing the answer.

"Half past six" he replied, "Oh Briar, here is your stuff Caleb picked it up when you blacked out"

"Thank you sir" i replied taking my bag and heading out the door.

Once out side i checked my phone. I had seven missed calls from Tayla and Maddie, and sixteen messages.

"I opened the latest message from Sam

'Heeey chika, your not picking up your phone where are you? Me and Kate are heading for the concert, we left your ticket on the table. Hurry, please don't miss the show, the boys start at half past seven. See you soon, xxx'

I looked at the time i got the message, 5.45. Shit they were probably freaking out.

I hailed a cab and gave him my address,

"Where here miss" The cabbie said turning to me "$20 please" he said placing his hand in the small hole. Placing the note in his hand i slipped out and ran up to the door.

I tested the handle, Thank god it was open.

I quickly slipped into the shower washing the dirt and blood out of my hair before slipping on my bleached white jeans, an off the shoulder rolling stone tee and my black TOMS. I finished my makeup which consisted of natural foundation, mascara, light eyeliner and blood red lips. I straightened my hair and messed it up slightly giving me a slight punk look. Snatching up the ticket, i ran to the car.

As i arrived at the arena, i saw it surrounded by hundreds of screaming girls. I pushed through the crowd trying to reach the front, as i did i noticed it was barricaded off, i tried to get pass but i was pushed back by a large security guard.

"I have a ticket, let me in"

"Sorry miss, the concert has started and the boys will be on soon" He replied keeping his face expressionless.

"But my friends are in there, i need to see them, they don't know where i am" I shouted over the screaming girls

"Sorry miss, i cant let you through you will just have to wait for the concert to finish" He answered.

i let out a slight whine, and turned and walked away.

I just kept walking, till i came to a stop in a small alleyway, i had no idea where i was.

I kicked a door in frustration then i slid down the wall and placed my head in my hands. Why did everything have to be so complicated, why cant everything work out for just once.

My head started spinning so i closed my eyes trying to fight the blackness.

"Do you reckon shes ok" I heard someone ask.

"I don't know i think shes unconscious" a voice replied.

There was something familiar about their voice but i just shrugged it off.

"Don't just stand there, take her inside its freezing out" Another voice commanded in a serious tone. How many people were there.

"Shhhh daddy direction! Shes pretty" One muttered, as i felt a pair of arms pick me up.

"Not the right time, Lou" a voice replied, i heard a door being open and i felt myself being placed on a soft couch.

"Yeah, Shes beautiful" the voice said again, i smiled, as the blackness completely engulfed me.

yay finnished this chapter :) its a bit ,long just trying to get her meeting one direction :)

I know there are heaps of mistakes but yeh, sorry if its bad i will make it better once they meet :)

if you have any ideas, want a dedi or just wanna say hi... Comment or inbox.

Please comment, fan or vote

love you all :) xx