Oh Sehun's Death List (Hunhan/OT12)

Warning: All of the scenes here is from the Author's imagination. Every details here are all created by my wide imaginary mind. As you can see, I got the idea of the notebook from Death Note. But that was all. I never watch that amazing anime before, I just used to play it on Y8 when I was a kid. Characters are killed abusively and kinda brutality. I didn't do it on purpose. Actual events are purely coincidental. Read at your own risk.

-

Sehun has a black and white notebook, he found it on top of his bed when he was only five years old. Because of lack of knowledge, he didn't know what the notebook purposed for or where it came from. But being the good child he was, he kept it under of his pillow.

Oh Sehun was eleven years old when his parents didn't let him to join the soccer club because of frustration, he cried all night until he noticed the black and white notebook he hid for six years. And due of madness and disappointment he wrote his parents name on it with a word 'die.'

Unexpectedly and unbelievably, his parents died and the reason was until unknown.

Sehun, being an alone child, he stayed his lonely nights with his auntie. He lived with her for the rest of the living years he has.

Oh Sehun was sixteen years old when he discovered that the notebook in his hands was not just a simple notebook. It has a curse underneath, it kills people, it has black and grim powers. Sehun felt lucky that time, he could be a murderer without being accuse of. Because of too much excitement to use it, it didn't slip in his mind that he was the one who killed his parents.

New Plan: Write the people names on my notebook and what you would like to be reason of their death.

--

AN: Actually, taglish sya lol. Pero mas maganda pag prologue ay english so yeah. Hunhan, hunhan hunhan everywhere. Idk kung one shot or chaptered. :) Thank you po. Magtago na kayo kay Sehun. XDD Comment your opinions and vote. :*