-- chapter 1. The Notebook.

"Sehunnie, this will be your new room okay?" His mother said, smiling as he placed Sehun's butt on the soft matress. The five year old kid nodded his head happily, enjoying his new room and bed.

Hindi rin nagtagal ay iniwanan na ni Mrs. Oh ang anak nya magisa sa bagong kwarto nito. Little Sehun wandered his eyes around his cozy room, a small smile plastered on his face as he stood up and started bouncing on his fluffy bed. Ng mapagod na sya, bumaba sya ng kama niya at pumunta patungo sa maliit nyang bag upang kuhain ang meds nya. Sehun was a weak kid, he'd easily to catch common sickness so that's why he needed to take his medicines in exact schedule it has.

Kinapa-kapa nya ang bulsa nya gamit ang maliit nyang kamay ng hindi nyang mahanap ang gamot nya sa loob ng bag nya, nanginig sya at nakaramdam ng nerbyos ng may hangin na dumampi sa leeg nya. Para bang hangin na unti-unting ginagawang mahina ang dalawa nyang tuhod. Kinagat nya ang mapupulang labi nya at buong tapang nilingon ang direksyon kung saan nanggaling ang hangin.

Sehun eyes widened, a cute giggle escaped from his mouth. "A notebook!" Then grabbed it using his tiny hands and enveloped the little notebook around his small and soft arms. He didn't know how the notebook been there, it was his first time to saw that kind of notebook though, it looked like scary and vintage, young Sehun loved that thing.

The thing that would change his life upside down.

The following days, Sehun told his parents about the notebook he found on top of his bed. He was having a hard time forming his words to deliver the message he wanted to say because he was only a kid. He described the features of the notebook to his parents, he asked them when could he use it and his parents answered him with a chuckle. "When you grew up, Sehunnie."

And Sehun wanted to grew up fastly when he heard that one sentence.

--

"But mom! Donghae hyung joined the soccer club team! Please, allow me! Please!" Sehun begged with imploring eyes, he clutched on his mother dress and cried on top of his lungs. He wanted to be a soccer player at the age of eleven but his parents didn't allowed him because of his health.

"Sehunnie, sweetie, you can't. This is the best thing to do for the sake of your safety." Mrs. Oh released Sehun's hand away from her dress and walked away from her son with a guilty eyes. Sehun choked on his own saliva, he wiped his watery eyes using his fingers and marched towards his room.

That day, he hated his parents and wished them to die be so he could have a happy life and do whatever he wanted to do without his parent's consent.

-- March 26, 2004. 10:10 in the evening.

It was already a week when his parents didn't let him to be part of soccer team despite of his skills, the eleven year old kid felt betrayed and torn apart. He always locked himself on his room everytime he went home after his school. Mr and Mrs. Oh would always call Sehun to have his dinner but all the reply they could get was Sehun's feet kicking the door and telling them to leave him alone.

"They always choose what I am going to do, I'm sick of it." Sabi nya sa sarili nya. Akala nya papayagan na sya ng parents nya na sumama sa soccer team kung babaguhin nya ang asal ng ugali nya. But here he was, still a kid controlled by his parents.

A soft whimpers across the room could be hear, Sehun yelped as a soft wind brushed on his nape. This feeling was familiar, his knees weakened and his hands were shaking. Sa ngayon, natatakot na sya at may masama syang pakiramdam sa susunod na mangyayari. Dahil sa labis na pagkatakot, tumalon sya papuntang kama nya at binalot ang sarili nya ng kumot. Nenerbyos na sya at tagaktak na ang pawis na tumutulo galing sa mukha nya kahit winter season ngayon sa Seoul. Mas lumakas ang tibok ng puso nya ng biglang dahan dahan bumubukas ang pintuan ng kwarto nya with a creaking sounds, may marinig din syang mahinhin na yapak, yapak na para bang galing sa bata.

Nawala din ang mga yapak at dahan dahan binaba ni Sehun ang kumot na nakabalot sa pagmumukha nya, masyado syang nenerbyos na may halong pagtataka kaya hindi na nya magawa pang tumayo. Sinabi nya na lamang sa sarili nya na guni guni nya lamang ito at matutulog na lamang sya. 

But he was wrong. 

Sehun wanted to cry.

This was terrible.

"Sehunnie." A scary child called out. Wala syang kaliwang mata (wala syang eyeballs to be exact) at may konting dugo na tumutulo palabas ng mata nya. May scar sya sa pisngi na umabot hanggang jawline nya, madumi ang kanyang kasuotan at nababalot ng dugo ang kanyang mumunting kamay.

"Mom--" Sehun was about to call for help but cutted off when he saw a glimpse of his favorite notebook when he was a little child. The scary creature handling it with his own bloody hands, then planted a soft kiss on it. Dun lang napagtanto ni Sehun na may hiwa ang labi ng bata.

"This was my notebook before, Sehun. And you're the owner of this curse book since you found it." Sabi ng lalaki, mahinhin ang boses nya at humagikhik sya na nagbigay buhay ng dugo sa loob ng katawan ni Sehun.

Sehun lost his voice. He didn't know what to do. He should scream for help right? But it was too hard for him because his lips were trembling and he was shaking hard.

Iniabot ng misteryosong bata ang notebook pabalik kay Sehun, tinitigan muna ito ni Sehun panandalian bago kunin ang notebook sa kamay ng batang lalaki. Merong bumulong sakanya na dapat nya sulatan ito, sulatan ng hinanakit na nararamdaman nya sa magulang nya.

"Sehunnie, come on. Write it down." Nakaupo na ngayon ang batang duguan sa ibabaw na kama ni Sehun, gusto ito sawayin ng binata dahil nakakadiri ang itsura ng lalaking na ito.

With half-hesitations, Sehun scrambled some letters on the notebook first page. His fingers could barely write because of fear and there was a lump in his throat.

My parents should die.

Tinango ng bata ang ulo nya at syaka nginitian si Sehun.

"Hi, Sehun. I'm Luhan, your friend of death."

--

AN: First time kong gumawa ng horror story at trinatry ko lang. Huhu, mahina ako dito eh. Fight your weakness nga. <3 At syaka, comment down your thoughts binabasa ko yan! Vote nareeen. <3