RE-Born

Outside the car it was raining heavily.

From afternoon it has been raining.Now it is 8:30pm.More two hour left for deperture.In about 10 mins we will reach airport.My mom and dad sat beside me and bro in front seat.

I am going to America.I have been waiting for these day from past three years.Now finally the day came.Today I should be happy  as my dream is coming closer to me but still I have moistures on my eyes.I will miss my family,home and country..But i am going there to be successful.

Light is shining outside airport.Our car stopped.We got off the car.Now I know I cant hold back my tears.I hugged my mom and dad and bro and went inside airport.I looked back,they were waving their hands then they were out of my sight.

 Still I have time for deperture but its good to be early.I finished showing my passport and other necessary things then went and sat on a chair waiting for flight.More 1hour left.I closed my eyes for few minutes and opened it.If I fell sleep now I dont think I can wake up within 1hour.Better not to take risk.

I am a lot scared now.Never before did such a long journey that too alone.1hour not passing.Moreover with these dupatta cant sit comfortably.Its so annoying.Wait,now I am inside airport,that mean I can change from salwar to tops.Wow great idea.But these suitcase,ughh,need to take them along with me.Thank God the washroom was near.I went there with my luggage then changed into tops and skirt.I looked at mirror.Everything is perfect.Need to fix my hair.I combed them and tied it with rubber band.Just 10mins passed.Now cant pass 50mins here in washroom.Again I went and sat on my seat.Beside me a mid-aged women sat with her daughter.The girl is maybe 6 or 7 years old.She is so cute,just like an angel.Her curly hair falling to her chin look so adorable.With her big eyes she was staring at me.

"Hi",I said to her.She smiled widely.Her mom looked at  me.

"Hello",she said.I smiled at her.

Just like that 1hour passed and ime came to get in plane.I got in,the airhostess greeted us warmly.I took my seat.Thank God,it was near window.I stared outside.I will leave my country in few minutes.Gonna miss my family and everything.When will I again see them?I dont have these answer with me.Thanks to dad that he gave me another laptop to use.Atleast I can keep in touch with them through these.The time came for plane to start.It started revolving then it took off.

I looked outside.

I dont want to miss seeing these.Later I dont know after how many years I will see these land.I closed my eyes.The plane left the ground now its in the air.I opened my eyes and looked down.

The city where I grew,"bye",I whispered.I am gonna miss it so much.Moisture glistering my eyes.Someone gave me tissue.I looked beside.

A boy maybe three or four years older then me sat beside me.He looks much elder then his age.Such a stern face.He kept staring at me,maybe thats why I am noticing so much about him.I am not able to take my gaze off him.His eyes are somethinglike mistery or anger or something.

He is a foreigner.Dont know why he is still staring at me and looking so angry.

"tissue",he said and thrusted his hand forward.

"Oh,thankyou",I said.

"Welcome",he barely said it.So rude he is.Dont care.I rubbed my tears away with the tissue.

Once again I looked outside.Goodbye Bangladesh,gonna miss you.I shut my eyes.