RE-Born

The air hostess came to serve breakfast.

I dont know what I ate,I just shoved the food inside me.Too tired and feeling dizzy.

Need to go to washroom,I stood up .The boy next to me didnt move.How rude!

"Scuse me,' I had to say.

Then he moved his leg,idiot boy.That boy eye flashed to mine as soon as I said idiot.I didnt said out loud.

Anyway I walked straight to washroom avoiding his stare.

Looking at the mirror I saw my hair,

"What a mess" I said to myself.My head is paining as my hair was inponytail sice long.

I opened it and let my hair fall loose.I splashed cold water to relax.It felt good.

Then went and sat beside that sexy idiot.

I wonder why the hell the boy stare at me like these,still now staring.

After few hours I will be in California then we will be in different direction,hope so.

4 hours passed,reached NewYork.

No time to rest,now to California,Oh my,my dream place.

I looked around and saw that boy.He looked at me,I turned opposite direction.

I smiled thinking that at last I will be free of his ridiculouse stare which creeps me.I got in the plane for California.I sat on my sit and thought to take a quick nap.journey is so boring.

Beside me a girl sat.

Too much talkative.So I closed my eyes.

Next when I opened the plane was already landing to california.

Oh thank lord,no many plane journey.

But now bus journey to go to L.A.

I am such a fool,I could have bought ticket for L.A,

You are always fool,my voice taunted me,

Ya ya I know.

I said.

That boy,his stare,his look,still appearing in my mind.

Thinking about him I forgot that my bus waiting,Oh my it will leave soon.

Damn,

I runned fast .Fortunately the bus started after I got in.

Now I dont know how many more hours it will take,all I know is that I just wanna reach soon and sleep,though I slept a lot.

After few hours the bus stopped,means already reached L.A.

I took my luggage and got down,it was sunny.I took a cab and said the adress,

Off to Santa Monica,my new place.

I was so damn tired,I felt like I will just fall down.I paid him the fare.My luggage felt so damn heavy.

In front the house stood where I will stay from now on.It was not a building as I hoped,just a house.It was not so big,small and was teak blue color.I would be living alone here.

Good that the house owner was kind enough to let me live in.Beside the house was all trees.

I wonder what place I have selected to live in.Huh.There was other house like mine,some yellow colr or orange.Great its so colorful here,I can survive with color.And I hope my life here turns colorful.