Avan ...

So as the last class finished me and Niall walked out of school and like Ariana brought me in the morning and for sure I'm not going to ride with her In the same car so I have to go walking . "bye nialler love u big bro "

So as I was walking to my house it will take me like 15 minutes I heard somebody call my name I turned around with no surprise it was avan "Roxy wait up " avan said . "no leave me alone if you gonna be mad at me then be mad " I said with anger ."I'm sorry beautiful I know I was wrong please let me walk you home I wanna make sure you get to your house safely ". Honestly I can't stay mad at any of them so I decided to forgive him and I was also kinda scared walking home with all this kidnapping that's shows in tv.

"So hey remember what Justin said after you told him to stop hitting Me ", he said . umm yea , I said . Well yes I really love you , you mean the world to me do you have the same feelings ? He asked.

When I was about to answer my phone started ringing "umm hold on avan " I said and answered my phone "hello ?"

" Hey sexy haha hey so come to my house to work on are song in 20 minutes if you can" , Justin said .

"Umm yea sure Justin and how did you get my number " I said and looked at avan and he was just looking straight a head I'm guessing getting mad . " when I got your phone I put my number and texted my self well I send you my direction so see u later bae " he said

So we were about get to my house when avan finally talked after 5 minutes "well I guess you can't hang out because you going to Justin house well bye I guess " he said . " No wait I will give you a ride to your house just let me change and I will drop you off," I said to him and he smiled and agreed

So I was ready to go" wow you look amazing as beautiful as always" avan complimented." Aww thanks" I drop avan at his house but before he got off my car he kissed me and said " i really like you ima make you mine one day I promise" we smiled to each other. He was so sweet I kinda have feeling for him and I actually have a chance with him and with Justin it will just be too much drama.