.CRUSHES

Roxy point of view

So my best friend Arianna Grande just told me avan had a crush on me and seriously he is so cute and sweet but I always had big crush for Justin bieber even though he so rude and I totally agree jerk.

Avan point of view

I think I might have done wrong by telling Arianna my biggest secret, that I'm in love with Roxy, her beautiful voice her brown eyes she so gorgeous and her sweet personality , while I was thinking that for accident I bumped in too Justin bieber . Ugh I hate that guy I thought . "watch out u idiot are u blind or something?!?" He said . Madness was going through my veins "shut up you retard "and with that I saw his crew come toward us .

Hey bizzle what's going on , his bro drake asked him . "nun much drizzy is just that this little boy think he tough and he can beat me but ha!" Justin said. With that I felt Justin punch me across the face so I hit back but then I realized his whole crew was hitting me and kicking me I was on the floor after I felt all his crew punching me .

Roxy point of view

Me and Arianna and Taylor were walking down the hallway are way to are classes but we stopped when we notice that there was a crew bitting up a kid and when I saw who it was my heart broke it was avan so I screamed to Taylor "tay go get the guys hurry up!!!!"with that me and Arianna ran towards avan .

" Leave him alone you jerks " I screamed . Justins beautiful eyes connected to mines . "Aww look avan your crush is trying to protect you how sweet haha!" Omg how does he know avan likes me . "Lets go ! , bye hot stuff , Justin said to me with a smirk and kissed my cheek and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

They left so Me and ari helped avan get up he had bruises all over his body and face I felt bad for him . I said "you want me to take you to the nurse ?" No is all he said not even looking at me .

He walked away . "well that's akward how did Justin find out ? Hey ima go with him to the nurse catch you later and tell the teacher where we are " arianna said I just smiled and nodded .

While I was going to my class I was thinking how did Justin know avan had a crush on me ? Does he know I have a crush on him to ? As I was thinking that somebody arm wrap around my waist it was Niall " hey beautiful what you thinking about babe " oh hey and nothing just day dreaming , I said . Me and Niall were like brother and sister we known each other since we were babies.

We ran to are class cause we were about to be late . The class I had Justin his stupid little girlfriend and avan , my best friend (Niall) and Harry , Arianna