Zodiac 》Harry Styles

I twirled the cool silver blade of the kitchen knife against my tongue as I flipped through the black and white newspaper. A few small news articles here and there but not what I'm looking for. I'm a hundred percent sure they have received my letter.  They are probably just too afraid to share it with the public. Oh how foolish of them. The more they avoid my letters from being revealed to the clueless world the more danger they add to the innocent people on the bustling streets.

I placed the knife down on the table and stood up from my seat, walking over to a little shelf grabbing black leather gloves and my father's pen. I pull out a slightly crumbled paper and return to my chair.

It's me, the Zodiac. You must be thinking I'm a fraud or even an impersonator looking for attention, but I can assure you that I'm not. The Zodiac was my father, but he's gone now. I'm here to pick up where he had left off, but a bit differently. His murders were how do you say? Simple and boring. I'm here to spark it up.

I killed that girl, Betty Pier with my knife. I stabbed her six times in the back. I remember blood dripping, staining her pink blouse as her eyes remained wide open as she lied motionless in the backseat of her car. Her boyfriend made a run for it, but I made sure to leave a wound. I shot him in the back of his leg with my 22 calliber about 5 feet away from his bloody girlfriend. I left you guys a little something on the crime scene, be sure to look carefully. There will be many more murders coming your way.

Also keep your stupid police officers on their toes. No one is safe, starting with you Robert Cage. Let's play cat and mouse, you run I catch you. It is sort of like 'The Most Dangerous Game' junk my father would babble on about. But he was right, the excitement of chasing after humans is much more thrilling then hunting a few animals.

So I hope you are reading this.

You're my next target

Watch out, cause I will be watching you.

Zodiac is back for the kill.

Tis tusj em nda ym enikf mincog ot eakt waay uoyr eilf

new story hope you enjoy will be updated soon. This ia somewhat of a historical fiction considering the Zodiac was real and so was his murders. But other than that this story is fiction!  This will take place back in the 1980s or so but it would have present day objects and language. . is that confusing? Please comment especially if you are confused :)

All Rights Reserved ® HauntedBy1D