Chapter 3: the student

It was 4:30 in the evening and I was helping my mom start dinner. Today was the day that her student was coming over. You know how weird that be? Just having one of your moms students come over for dinner like it's Normal. As I was pouring the pasta shells into the boiling pot I heard my sister talking to someone. Maybe her boyfriend?

"Hey Lynn!" I smiled at her "wanna help with dinner?"

My sister looked at me and started laughing

"haha no"

"Alright then, who were you talking to?"

"It was Ethan"

her smile faded away and I was pretty sure he said something to her that she didn't like

"He Um kinda broke up with me"

"What why?"

"He needed a break I was kinda wanting one too. It's hard to have a long distance relationship. You know?"

After my conversation with my sister I went up stairs to my room to get ready for Tonight. I picked out a pair of high waisted shorts and a Aztec tank top thing. I put my hair in a cute messy ponytail and put a little bit of making on. In minutes I was done getting ready and everything else was done. All I have to do is wait for 'The student to come' whom I still don't know the name of.

I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out of my pocket and looked at the message

'Hey loser are you ready for dinner with the mysterious student'

Oh Ashton must you really. I quickly replied before I put it back in my pocket.

'Oh yes totally if he's cute it's all good tho so. You should stop by so I won't have to face the awkwardness'

I walked down stairs and I hear the door bell go off. I walked over to the door and looked at it. I was secretly hoping this boy looked like Zac Efron. I waited for my mom to come down so I can open the door with her around. I was not about to open the door without her.

"Hey peanut did you open the door?"

"I didn't want to"

she gave me a glare and I laughed she moved me away from the door and She opened it. I watched her open the door and before she did she mouthed to me 'be nice' I smiled and laughed and mouthed back 'I'll try' she opened the door and I turned around.

"Hey mrs.Winters"

he sounded sweet and cute. I guess it's my time to turn back around. I waited for a minute before I did just incase.

"Hey Nick! How are you?"

Why did she sound so bubbly? Gross.

"I'm good" I

turned around and he looked at me and smirked.

"Is this your daughter?"

Before she can answer I answered for her.

"Yeah, I'm Annabelle"

He studied me and I think he was trying to figure out what to say. It wasn't that hard but whatever.

"Um I'm I'm nick" he stuttered how cute.

"Nice name"

He got so red I didn't know what to say or do.

It's been two hours since nick was here and and he is leaving right now. He's surprisingly really sweet. He had the iciest blue eyes and really nice dark hair that made his eyes pop out more. When he got up I got up with him and showed him to the door. Before he left he bent down and whispered in my ear.

"It was nice talking to you princess" he walked out the door and gave me a wink

Thank you mom for inviting nick.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N

Well, here's a chapter with nick in it! Hope you enjoyed.

There will be more of him hopefully but now now I'm going to write more with Ashton. I know it's a little short but I tried.

~Annelisse