❤ Chapter 5 : Another fight? Seriously?? ❤

Finally, the period where I don't need to use my brain...Lunch. I mean come one, I'm starving since breakfast was interrupt by ' Little Miss Popular ' god that girl is so dramatic and a pain in the ass. Wait, no. Ariana you need to calm down. Deep breaths, deep breaths. I was leaning against the locker, listening to Olivia who was talking about buying her parents an anniversary gift. 

'' So what should I buy for them? '' Olivia stared at me curiously as I think, really hard.

'' Um what about a- no, oh maybe a- no, oh I got it. Ugh I don't got it. Just give them an island, like I do with my parents. '' my eyes widen as those words came out of my mouth.

Oh crap.

'' What? '' Olivia and raised her eyebrow

'' Uh, I mean buy them a gift card. Yeah sure that's what I said '' I turned and unlock my locker, seeing my family photo at the side. I smiled and stared at the women who loved to make me laugh but ever since my grandma died, she just changed and became possessive, and my three brothers who were the ones who always annoy me but loves me.

'' Who's that? '' 

I jumped and saw a blue headed girl looking curiously at my family photo. I slammed my locker shut and closed my eyes. '' It's my family '' I turned to her and smiled. To my surprise I saw her smiled back. She looked sad for some reason, well to my niceness of course I asked her '' Hey, what's wrong '' I put my hand on her shoulder.

'' Oh sorry nothing, it's just that-um,  your family looked to happy and grateful and my family used to be like that until something happen '' Jade whispered and tuck a piece of strand of hair behind her ear.

'' Oh well I'm sorry '' I hugged her tightly while she hugged back, I saw Laura glaring at me while I mouthed to her ' What do you want know ' she rolled her eyes while she stomped to Ross and forcefully pushed him against the locker and kissed him roughly. Something in my stomach didn't feel well it's like I'm feeling jealous, wait what ugh never mind. 

I pulled away and looked at Jade as she smiled while I frowned, '' Wait why aren't you with Laura? Are you planning on using me! '' I glared as she shook her head 

'' No,no,no I'm tired of Laura and- Ow! '' Jade cried as I saw Laura pulling her hair and slapping her face and pushed her against the locker hard. '' Hey leave her alone you bitch '' I screamed, causing everyone in the hallway to stare at us. Jade fell to the floor in pain while Cat and Olivia pulled her up gently. '' What's your problem! '' I shouted as Laura glared.

'' Your my problem! Ever since you got here you just had to be the one who ruins this school! Now Jade is on your side! '' she was about to slap me when a sudden body blocked her and grabbed her hand. 

I opened my eyes and saw this boy with brown hair blocking me.

'' Kyle? '' Jade stood shocked and I'm guessing they are siblings cause they look so alike. 

'' Move! '' Laura screamed 

God this girl has problem. I heard a sob coming behind me, as I turned around I saw that Jade was crying. I guess she'e sensitive, I saw Cat trying to calm her down while Olivia was wiping her tears carefully. 

'' Ms. Marano! '' my eyes widen as everyone in the school hallway turned their heads. There stood Mrs Hale with her assistant.

'' What is wrong over here? '' she glared at Laura, expecting an answer. Jade's sob soon died down, while Mrs Hale walked up to Laura.

'' Um well this new girl over here is talking to Jade and- '' Laura stuttered

'' And I don't see why it's a problem since Ms Valentine is here to make friends and study. '' Mrs Hale folded her arms only leaving Laura hot tempered. I remembered Cat telling me that Mrs Hale doesn't know about Laura being a total bully in this school.