♚ Chapter 2 : New Roomates ♚

I walked a long the empty halls, it's really deserted but the walls were painted pink which I guess it's the girls dorm. I looked at my room key and saw the sign said 'Dorm A14' hmm cool my favourite number.

Room A11 = No

Room A12 = No

Room A13 = No

Room A14 =Yes

*****

Finally, my feet are killing me especially with these heels, I open the lock with my key, as I opened the door I saw that the room was really big, I mean like my bedroom in the mansion, (side image, imagine Ariana's room is upstairs, Cat's is on the left and Olivia is on the right)

'Hi! I'm Caterina but people call me Cat' a girl with brown hair arrived in front of me. 'Hi I'm Ariana, very nice to meet you' I smiled and shook her hand. 'Wow Ariana is a beautiful name hehe' she giggled as I chuckled. Another girl came and she had blonde hair which might I say is really pretty. 'Hi!, I'm Olivia and you must be Ariana, our new roommate'  she smiled and shook my hand. I simply nodded, 'oh your room is up there and me and Cat are down here' she went up the ladder, followed by Cat and me. My luggage was already there, wow that was fast.

'You can decorate it and we'll help you if you want' Cat asked as I nodded {image of ariana's decorated room}.

*****

'Finally! We are done!' I shouted and fell on the bed. 'Yup hehe!' Cat giggled, 'I got to say your style is pretty cool, not bad' Olivia smirked 'Why thank you' I bowed dramatically which made us giggled. 'Hey there is going to be a party tonight, you wanna come with us?' Cat went down the ladder followed by me and Olivia. 'Sure why not?' 'Great, c'mon were gonna go shopping know so we can buy some new clothes' Olivia smiled and grabbed her credit card.

*******

'Wow that was so fun hehe' Cat giggled as we entered our room with a lot of shopping bags. 'I know, alright it's 7.00 p.m. and we have two hours to get ready so come on lets get our fashion on' Olivia shouted as we cheered.

*************

Hey guys I'm gonna stop here since I'm tired sorry.

Vote & Comment

Love ya

-Ariana