Chapter Three!

'How come I have never been here before?' Questioned Harry as he wondered in awe under the old willow trees covering the dusty, old gravel path. Louis stared in mock disbelief.

'How could you not have come here? Seriously Harry where do you run?' He joked, nudging Harry with his elbow with a grin. Harry sighed a smile on his face. This is why he loved Louis. Even on a day like this that started off a little rocky, he could still brighten it up.

'I run through the streets. I don't know I guess I like the busyness.' He said plainly. He looked down at Louis. His feathery hair covered in a bobble hat, the visible hair spiked naturally at the front getting ruffled in the calm morning air. He watched as a smile creeped on the older lads face. Harry laughed.

'Whats with the pedo face Lou?' He teased. Louis looked at him with mock hurt.

'Is that what you see me as Harry? A pedo? I thought you loved me?!' He cried. Harry rolled his eyes breathing,

'Drama Queen.'

Louis chuckled, removing his left hand from his jacket pocket. He held it out for Harry. Harry pulled a face, his unruly curls blowing all over his face. He huffed.

'Coooome on.' Louis said in a cheeky voice followed by, 'You know you've always wanted to hold my hand!' He wiggled his fingers. He wanted the contact they had last night. He missed those pink lips. He missed those desperate pleas and deep throaty moans. Louis shook his head, a slight brush creeping on his face. He hadn't noticed Harry looking at him.

'What's the blush for Louis?' He teased, his fingers intertwining with Louis'. He bit his lip, squeezing Louis' hand softly, swinging their arms. Louis chuckled shaking his head before looking up at Harry, meeting those gorgeous green eyes.

'Just something I remember. It was amazing. It was with someone I cared about and... I guess it changed how I look at things.' He said, the smile on his growing ever so slightly. His heart fluttered as Harry's eyes glittered. He stopped both of them in their track. Louis swung himself to face the boy he loved, the toes of TOMs touching the toes of Harry's shoes. Their fingers were still interlocked, so Louis wrapped his free arm round Harry's small waist.

'Why couldn't it be easy?' Harry whispered, leaning closer to Louis, the tips of their noses almost touching. Louis feeling Harry's breath on his lips smiled. He wanted nothing more than to kiss him again. He just wished he could feel comfortable doing it outside of his home. Then his more carefree side came through.

'If it were easy than everyone would be doing this.'

Harry snorted causing Louis to laugh. Louis loved Harry... He was such a mood killer but he cared so much about him... They were the same. Harry grinned as Louis calmed the urge to kiss him almost over powering, the sound of his laugh made his heart skip a beat!

'I think everyone is doing this.' Harry remarked causing Louis to roll his eyes huffing.

'Alright smart arse. Just kiss me. I miss those lips.'

Harry sighed happily, the dazed smile on the older lads lips just made him melt. He slowly leaned in pressing his lips softly onto Louis'. It wasn't anything forceful. It was soft and sweet. It was like a kiss to start the fire. The corners of Louis' lips quirked up as they kissed. Louis pulled away first his eyes still closed only wanting to feel thy tingly feeling. He blinked open his blue eyes, biting his lip.

'I love you.' He whispered, resting his head on Harry's chest. His heart ached so much. He wished he didn't have to hide anything. No matter how much he wished he knew it had to be or... He could face many years in prison. He found himself frowning. He closed his eyes, trying to mask the upset he felt.

'You love me?'

'You idiot.' Louis chuckled at Harry who pulled off his bobble hat. Louis gasped, detaching himself from Harry. His eyes bugged out and his mouth hung open once again.

'Arse!' Louis grumbled playfully as Harry legged it away from him laughing. His lips parted in a grin as he slowly began to run after him down the gravel path, dust kicking up behind him. The sound of Harry's cheeky laugh flowed with wind, his blue eyes watching him as they ran.

'Aren't you meant to use words in to correct context Lou?' Harry called, taking a quick glance before him to see Louis quite close to him. He shot him a grin before pulling a sharp left, onto the slight long, untouched grass. He could feel the morning due latching onto the material of his trousers. He hadn't felt this happy with someone. He laughed at the older lads remark,

'I am... Give me my hat back!' He yelled, his heart beating one hundred miles a minute! The grin never faulted as finally he dived for Harry, hearing that unmistakable girly squeal. Louis laughed as Harry giggled, squashed underneath him.

'Give me the hat.' Louis said leaning towards Harry's ear tongue poking out. Harry's giggles turned to soft laughter, his body squirming. Louis tried stretching to get his hat but Harry only stretched putting it out of reach.

'Never!'

'Fine... You leave me no choice.' Louis said, trying his best to keep a straight face. Again his tongue poked out and he licked around Harry's ear. He felt the boys body jump at the contact. He laughed.

'Egh what are you-AGH!' Harry yelled trying to pull himself away. Louis had stuck his tongue in Harry's ear! Harry did everything he could think of, but Louis was firmly attached to him... And his ear. He laughed more than he had previously before shouting,

'Stop you bum face!'

Louis stopped sitting on Harry's bum, covering his mouth. He could feel his chest getting tight as he tried to contain his laughter.

He'd never let Harry live that one down!

-_-

Hi guys! Long time no see :) well that's chapter three! Chapter four will move on to where Harry has to leave Louis for the evening ;) x

Hope you liked!!

With love

~Libby :) xxx