Shade 2: lets play a game

(Lemon)
Elenas POV-

Surprisingly things have been the most calm they've ever been in a long time. I think I've finally reached the point in my life where everything is perfectly fine and I can just breathe now.
The days have been normal, not boring, but normal...it feels wonderful. Damon is out somewhere with Stefan and Bonnie hanging out at The Grill and I'm at the house finishing up some cleaning. I needed to do something productive because I've just been sitting on my ass all week. I know I could have gone with everyone but I also needed some time to myself.
I had music playing and just about everything was done besides the dishes. I've been saving the worst for last.
After a while, I was so lost in the music that I didn't even see Damon come up behind me and wrap his arms around me. I jolted in fright and spun around. I quickly relaxed once I realized it was him and let out a relived sigh. He smirked and pulled me closer.
"Jumpy, aren't you?"
"I didn't even hear you come in" I said, grabbing the stereo remote to turn the volume down.
"Yeah, sorry about that. Didn't mean to scare you. You looked so cute moving with the music, enjoying your space"
I playfully rolled my eyes, "You weren't even suppose to be back till at least another hour" I said.
"I got bored, mostly because you weren't there for me to tease and play with while playing pool" he smiled and kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes again but smiled.
"Where's Stefan?" I asked.
"He's at Caroline's. He's been doing that a lot now, he practically lives there. I can thank him later" he smiled with an ulterior motive.
"Thank him for what?"
"Giving me some alone time with you, obviously" he mused and kissed me with desire.
I smiled and pulled back.
"Well if by alone time you mean help me clean, then sure" I said, wiggling out of his arms so I could finish the dishes.
He pouted.
"Boring" he said in a sing song tone.
"Yeah yeah" I said and I reached for the soap that was unnecessarily slightly out of arms reach.
"Oh come on, what am I to do when I see you bent over the sink like that? Just walk away?" He joked. Sort of.
He then came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist slowly.
"How about I come here and...keep you company" he said coming up to my ear with that last part. The hairs on my neck stood up and I held back a shudder.
"Yeah...you could do that" I said trying not to sound so vulnerable. I focused on finishing up the last plates.
"Thank you for cleaning, I promise to help you next time okay kitten?" He hummed as his chin rested on my shoulder. I was surprised but felt a flutter in my stomach and I turned my head a little to face him in confused curiosity.
"You've never called me that before"
"What? I call you kitten all the time" He teased.
"Right. You only say things like when you want something" I raised an eyebrow.
I knew exactly what he was doing. I wouldn't let him win this time.
"I do not. Next you're gonna tell me I only kiss your neck when I want something" He said and started laying soft kisses all along my neck and lightly made circles on my back with his thumb.
I exhaled softly and tried to make the sweet sensation go away.
"Now that just isn't fair" I said.
"No, no it isn't huh...kitten" he cooed and nibbled on my earlobe.
Goosebumps formed on my arms and legs. I didn't want him to win but it's like all I could do was let him take me.
"So" I breathed, "What is it exactly that you want?"
"Nothing really. I just wanted to...play a little game with my girl. Something nice and innocent, simple and sweet" He devilishly smirked.
I was very skeptical of what kind of game he was talking about. But I was intrigued.
"Um, ok...what do we do?" I asked amused.
He let go of me and I faced him as he slipped his hands to my waist again and we were closely chest to chest.
"Well, all you have to do is stay still and stay quite. Easy"
"What's the catch?" I asked still a little skeptical.
"There is no catch" he smiled.
"Liar"
"Eh, maybe a little" he shrugged.
"And...what happens if I win?" I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I take you away from the rest of your cleaning, take you upstairs and give you a nice and proper fucking" He said, playfulness in his eyes.
I snickered at his boldness, "Ok, and what happens if you win?"
"Well, I take you away from the rest of your cleaning, take you upstairs and give you a nice and proper fucking. I know, I drive a hard bargain" he said.
I grinned and he leaned in closer, lingering his lips over mine.
"So what do you say kitten?" He said in a low seductive voice, "wanna play a game with daddy?"
My breath caught and my heart was pounding which I'm sure he heard because he smirked. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of taking control over me so easily, but... looking into those charming crystal blue eyes and feeling him so close, there was no way I could defy him.
"Fine, let's play" I said under my breath.
He smirked once more, then out of nowhere he held his hand on my back tighter and dipped me and laid a passionate kiss on my lips. He started sliding his other hand down my waist and to my thigh. I desperately kissed him back, then biting his bottom lip.
"Oh, naughty girl Elena. Well, let's begin the games then" he said and vamp speeded us to the living room then bent me over the couch.
"Now remember, you have to stay still and stay quiet" he said coming up behind my ear.
"Why? Doesn't matter if I win or not" I teased.
"Oh don't be so cocky Elena. I made the game, meaning I can change the rules if you'd like and I could just punish you" he said and he starting kissing my neck, "but I highly doubt you want that, so I would like for you to behave for me. Can you do that for me baby?" He said then trailed his fingers over my highly sensitive area, just lightly going over it. I breathed and bent my head trying to control myself, clutching the velvet couch.
"I'll behave" I gave in.
"That's my good girl. Now don't move, and don't make a sound" he commanded. Then he quickly took us upstairs to our bedroom.
In an instant, before I knew what was happening, my shirt and skinny jeans were ripped off me and I was left spread across Damon's bed in nothing but my blue lingerie. I gave him a look.
"What? I'm fast" he winked.
I rolled my eyes but my heart fluttered.
"Don't roll your eyes at me" he warned and slowly crawled up to me, "what do you think this is? A game?"
I suppressed the urge to grin.
"Now then..." he continued. Once again he made a swift move and my wrists were now tied. I tried to loosen them a bit when I felt a stinging pain.
"Ah-ah Elena, don't struggle. They're vervain soaked"
"Wh-" I tried to protest but he quickly silenced me with a kiss.
"You really don't like to follow rules do you?" He said as he started kissing down my neck, all the way down so he could take my underwear off. I was slowly becoming impatient.
"Keep your hands there, don't move" he ordered.
He started kissing up my body, every kiss light and sweet but highly effective. I closed my eyes taking in the moment of pleasure as I hummed.
"If you like that then you're gonna love this..." he said. Then to my surprise he put two fingers inside me. I arched my back and moaned aloud. I made the mistake of moving. In response, he gripped my hips with one hand and slammed me back down. I breathed and relaxed when he took his fingers out.
"What a shame. I think I'm gonna have to punish you since you just can't follow orders" he said.
"No, please. I'll behave" I whined.
"Oh don't give me that Elena. I know you like it when I punish you"
I wanted him to continue but I really couldn't deny it, I liked it.
He flipped me over so I was on all fours. Instantly he smacked my ass and I whined in both pleasure and pain. He then trailed a finger down my spine making me shiver and I wanted him even more.
"This means I lose right?" I stated.
"Why yes it does my love" he said, then came up to my ear, "tell me what you want Elena"
I caught my breath, "I...want you"
"Sorry, gotta be more specific than that. What do you want me to do to you baby" he said in his low seductive voice.
I hesitated, but I wanted him badly.
"I...I want you to fuck me hard Damon"
I felt him smile behind me. "As you wish kitten"
He then flipped me back over and removed the ropes. Right after he did, I quickly pulled him on me and ripped his shirt and pants off as I kissed him hungrily. He kissed me back with the same affection.
"Forward aren't we?" He smiled, "so am I"
He then inserted himself inside me and I moaned aloud once again. He started at a painfully slow pace and I moaned his name. He knew what I wanted and he was sure taking his sweet time. I took off my bra and he started sucking on my nipples making me moan even louder. My hands reached his hair and I slightly tugged at it. He groaned as he had his lips pressed against my breast's. There was a vibrating sensation that set me on fire. I found my fingers going down his neck and unknowingly digging into his skin, that caused him to bit down on me and I let out a sharp breath of pleasure.
"Damon, faster...please" I begged.
He did and I could feel myself slowly unraveling, my skin felt like it was on fire and my body wanting to melt into his. Then I whined when he pulled out and quickly flipped me over once more. Immediately he slapped my ass again and I moaned with my head bent back. I clutched the silk sheets beneath me as he thrusted inside me again.
After a while he couldn't keep the same pace, he pounded into me harder and faster, my ass slapping against his shaft. Then he would slow it down just for a second getting me riled up. I moaned Damon's name as a sign that I was close. I clutched the sheets harder, feeling myself getting tighter with every hard thrust.
"Cum for me baby" he breathed, "Do it"
"Yes daddy" I screamed. And I let myself go with one finale thrust as I felt him do the same, gripping my thighs, groaning with ecstasy. I felt the tingles all over and I closed my eyes, taking it all in.
We laid beside each other catching our breath. After a few seconds I stood up.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
I looked back at him with a smile, "I just remembered, I forgot to clean the bathroom. Maybe...you could join me in the shower while I clean myself up first?" I shrugged and started walking towards the bathroom.
Before I even got there, Damon appeared in front of me. "Don't mind if I do" he smirked, "I'll run the water for you...kitten"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for your patience and support. I do hope you enjoy reading these as much as I enjoy writing them. Love all of you! Xoxo.