Kidnapped

Haya prov

He came to me and try to hold my wrist but omer stand up and came in between and push me on his back.
The man now look very angry he took out his gun and pointed to omer's forehead and in next moment I heard a gunshot
And omer was in my foots laying lifeless. I immediately sat down and started screaming and shaking omer Body violently.
"Omer plz wake up plz omer don't do this to me plz omer plzz"I was screaming and crying badly.

I was yanked up with non other then the jerk him self. "What is this all who are you all what you want"my dad yelled at that jerk and hold me from my other hand to not let me go I hold my dad tightly not letting go of him
After some time jerk started to speak " uncle my name is hadi I love your daughter and wanted to marry her but I think you didn't liked me the last year I send my parents to you and you said that she is studying so I left that time but after her graduation your are marrying her without thinking about my proposal so that what you get as your punishment she was mine she will be mine and always will be mine now I am taking her with me " with that he again started to pull me away but dad hold me tightly and said " it's not a way to get married to someone I will never let you marry her. Haya go to your room"with that I turn around to go but stop in my track when I heard a gunshot again

And immediately turn to see dad laying on floor while his left leg was bleeding I was about to lower down my body but only to be yanked and pulled away from my dad I saw that jerk was looking my dad and holding me tightly. He smirk to my dad and said "no one else will try to come in  between me and my love other wise I will shot in his or her forehead" and with that he started to drag me to main door but then I got idea on my mind and I bite him on his hand which was holding me I bite as hard as I could and to my luck he removed his hand from mine and taking that time in my favour I run.

But he catches me from my waist I started shouting, kicking ,punching but he was very strong and didn't budged.
I was now crying very loudly and trashing around his grip he said something to someone but I didn't got it what he was saying suddenly some one hold my head tightly and next moment I saw a hand holding a injection coming to wards my neck and I started to move my head more violently but then the person hold my head more tightly and this time I cant even move it a little I was crying and getting sacred because of needle I have needle phobia I was doing pleas but they all went in vain. When I feel the needle touched my neck skin I shouted with all my might that I have needle phobia but no one listen to me and then I felt needle injected on my neck and cold liquid start to flow trough my neck that jerk was saying something but I was not paying any attention. Suddenly I started feeling dizzy and with in seconds I went into darkness.

Hadi prov

When she bites me on my hand I released her immediately and she run away but I again hold her but this time with her waist she started to trash around my grip I hold her more tightly and ask my body guard to bring me seductive injection which I have in my car my in few seconds injection was in my hold from one hand I hold her waist tightly and from other I was holding injection I order one of my man to hold her head tightly so I could give her injection. He holds her head tightly but when she saw my hand with injection she started to move her head very violently so I ask my other man to also hold her head when I was about to inject she shorted that she have needle phobia but I have to do to make her relax I don't have any other option left.

I injected the needle inside her neck and slowly started to push the liquid in her body during this I kept claiming her with my words "it's ok it's ok love everything is alright it's ok". She went unconscious while I have only inject half of the liquid in her first I was thinking should I inject all the liquid or not then I decided to give her all the injection I said my men to leave her now as she is now fully unconscious.

After giving her whole injection I pull the syringe out and through it and pick my love in my arm in bridle style and move towards the car I want her to take her to London so I order my men to ready my jet. After an   hour I was on the airport
I picked my love again in same style and entered my jet and lay her in my hospital room in my jet. I have a hospital room it was specially designed for  my dado when she was sick and cannot travel.

I lay her on the bed and put oxygen mask on her face and took my stethoscope and started checking her heartbeat after that I put blood pressure cuff on her hand and measure it. After wards I wanted to put some machines on her body but with these clothes I can't I have removed almost all her jewels but her dress is very heavy. I then called the nurse and ask her to change her cloth and make her wear hospital gown.

I was also wearing hospital gown after nurse was done with her cloth I ask her to go back to her room she come when ever I need her in the flight.

I went inside and saw my love laying there.

____________________________________________________________________
It's not edited so please if they are any mistakes plz forgive me

Like share and comment on the story
Yours writer
Aamna