Shocking news

Hadi prov

Next morning I woke up by my phone ringing I groan a little and then pick it up.
"Hello " i said
"Sir you have a very important meeting with your new client they will be coming shortly you didn't reached yet "my assistant told me . I glare at the phone to see the time and it was 10:30am I was shocked to see it I got up from bed and told my assistant that I am coming and walk in bathroom to  freshen up.

After the meeting which was successfully done I went to have lunch after I was done I got the call from dad saying that I have to go to  Karachi immediately because our company their need my immediate attention. So I hurried give order to my men to set my jet ready.

After hour I was seated in my jet and looking out of the window.

After 3 weeks later

I reached to home it felt good to be back
Mom and dad is going to Canada today and I am see-offing them.
I come back to my room and saw my mobile was ringing I picked it up and answer it.

"Hello sir I have a news regarding ma'am" he said and i immediately got alert "saad what happened to her " I said
"sir she is getting married today" he said and for a second I felt like some hit me hard on my heart
" when is the wedding going to take place " i asked him immediately. "Sir after two hours " he said ok ready the men we are going to kidnap her " I said and cut the call .

My blood started to boil how can some else think that he can take what's mine I will teach that b**** a very good lessen.

I went to my car where my all men are waiting for me you are thinking from were I got these men so let me tell you I am a mafia king of Asia. Know one knows about it expect of my parents.

Haya prov

Today is my wedding day I am very excited about it my whole house is decorated with flowers and lights.
Right now I am sitting in my room ready to go down stairs to have my nikkha. My mom came in with some of my cousins. "Oh my ALLAH you are looking very pretty " mom said and kissed on my forehead.
"Girls bring her down in five minutes "mom said to my cousins. They all nodded their heads. And started teasing me. After five minutes I was made to sit next to omer.
Qazi Saab took permission from my dad to start the nikkha. Dad nodded his head

As the nikkha was about to start their was a loud thud sound I turned my head to wards the door I saw lots of men standing with guns in their hands. One man which was in front of all came forward towards me.

____________________________________________________________________
It's not edited so please if they are any mistakes plz forgive me

Like share and comment on the story
Yours writer
Aamna