TS4 MHIAMB: HACIENDA

WARNING: Ang kontekto ng Chapter na ito ay may MASELANG LENGGWAHEng SEXUAL. Para po sa mga kabataang nagsusubaybay nang aking fanfic siguro naman po ay alam ninyo na tungkol sa "HONEYMOON" nila Zeke at Ae ito kaya dapat po iwasan nyo nalang basahin ang part na hindi angkop sainyong edad at pang-unawa. Salamat po.

Ezekiel's POV

After an hour of driving at last we reach our destination as I see the metal arch were my family surname plated. This place is our 1st hacienda past through my ancestors. The oldest and memorable place I'll never forget.

I felt a sudden anxious and reminisces of a special woman in my life; my Mother.

I’m now different from the boy that I used to be. Laughter was always echo around the mansions. Joyful always field my heart. Gratefulness is always I thank to God for having a mother like her.

She’s always there for me, as best friend and playmate. She the best mother that I love so much and will always is.

But now another woman who's starting to conquer the slot of my mother in my heart and that woman is sitting beside me.

Looking at here peacefully sleeping my heart would not stop beating for her. She might be idiot all the times but her sweetness and effort will always a greatest thing that I started to treasure. Tough she wouldn’t notice my feeling and how importance she was I will never get tired to let her know that I'll cherish and love her.

I saw a young boy opening the unlock gate as I stop the car in front the metal bar gate. From here it will take 1 kilometer before we reach the ancestral mansion. And when gate open the boy bow as a respect and give me a bright smile though. 'Same smile that I use to have' I thought.  I didn’t bother to open the window just drove and pass him.

Maybe he’s one of a grandson of the caretaker care.

I turn off the aircon and switch on the button to open automatically the car window so that I could feel the breeze of fresh air.

I filled my lung as I feel the warm breeze air. Aaahh... this is how I miss in a province the cold clean air.   It feels so good to felt the warm rays of the sun pass through the tall pine trees. Yes along the sideway my ancestor planted a Ponderosa Pine trees came from Columbia.

 “Yawn! \(^0^)7 Morning Hubby. “I turn my gaze as I see Aemie yawning and rubbing her eyes.

" Tsk, its already noon time, sleepy head" and I gave him a smile.

“Huh tanghali na! /(O0O)\ natulog lang ba ako buong byahe Dodong? "

Sigh! _   _") here we go again the crazy talker.

“Yes, and you were snoring just like a cow, hahaha." It was a lie I just want to make fun of her.

She covers her mouth and shock looking at me.

“Cow? Waaaa!!! /(XOX)\ hindi nga Dong? " hahaha, she's easily to be fool and I love it. She stops and worried written her face as if she imagining her snoring like a cow.

" Pffft, Hahahaha...?" I burse to laugh that I’ve couldn’t hold it any more. She's really a fool but her foolishness is so cute to me.

I slow down the engine and without a thought I lean on her and kiss her left cheek.

She had a soft smooth skin as my lips touché her cheek then I felt that she freeze so I move back to my seat. I look at the road before gazing back on her. She's playing her hand while she bows.