Part 1

"MOM" I yelled as I saw her being beaten up by some men. I was a helpless child that could not do anything... I was weak. Before I knew it I was let go by the men that held me back. I saw my mother with stab wounds all over her and a lot of bruises on her body and face. The one that killed her said "maybe your father will listen better next time" he started to walk up to me but he stopped. I noticed he was not moving... then he dropped to the ground with a knife in his back I noticed my father standing there the other men ran away once they saw him. I looked back at my mother "mom please wake up.... please" my father came over to me and told me "she's gone but we need to get out of here" he picked me up and ran leaving my mother there... then I saw the same men coming back with a bunch more of them.....

I shot straight up in my bed. All the blankets were on the ground. I was cold but I was sweating. I had that dream again..... I was 9 when my mom died, I still remember that night like it was yesterday. I miss her, I'm in high school now and I hate it I get picked on all the time sometimes its the bitch of the school. I always have to control my temper around then or else it will raise questions and people could find out who I really am.

My name is Kim Y/N. I'm 16 and my father Kim young is the leader or the most powerful gang in South Korea. People don't even know he has a daughter nor he had a wife that died at the hands of a rival gang... Their sons have made up their own gang called BTS and sadly they go to my school. My dad has no clue about me getting beat up by them if he ever found out then all hell would break loose and I would be caught in the middle of the crossfire...