Chapter 3

Chapter 3

This could not be happening to me.

I was only going out for a run, and I ended up here.

Why did I always have the worst luck imaginable. No one could possibly have ended up in a worse situation.

This was even worse then the time she was kept in an underground prison for two months never once seeing the light of day.

"Shit," Jessie mumbled to herself as she realized she was even worse off then she imagined.

"Why don't we make a deal," she suggested to the grey eyed stranger that was currently shirtless and making her lose her concentration because of that fact.

He raised an eyebrow and gave her an amusing look as if he would humor her.

"Why don't we just go our separate ways I mean you probably don't want to be tied down and I sure as hell don't. I mean we're probably both unwilling to give up what we have, up to this point I've had an amazing sex life and I'm sure the same can be said for you; judging solely on your looks. So why don't we call it even and just end things before they even beg-," Jessie got out before she felt herself being pressed up against his chest his eyes going blue again.

"Let me get one thing straight with you. Whatever you had before this moment is done with. I don't share so from now on I'm going to be the only one you'll be fucking," he growled out barely containing his rage at the thought of his mate in the arms of another.

Just hearing her mentioning having sex with someone other than him was causing him extreme anger to the point where he felt the need to pull her towards him to just know that she was there with him, and belonged only to him.

Regardless of what this enticing creature said to him Maksim knew that he would not be letting her go. Whether she had entered his territory willingly or not did not matter, because she was already here and she would not be leaving him if he had anything to say about it.

This woman was his mate, the person created specifically for him.

Now, Maksim may not have wanted a mate, but now that he had one; he would not just let her walk out of his life like if they had never even crossed paths to begin with. His black haired beauty would remain by his side where she belonged whether she liked it or not, and Maksim knew that she would grow to like it quite a lot.

He was already imagining all the ways that they would be passing their free time together, in his bedroom with her legs wrapped around his waist.

"With the way that you're going right now buddy I highly doubt that. I'm not attracted to men that like to force women like you. If I do something I do it because I want to," Jesse said her hands pushing at his chest in an attempt to get away from him only for his hold to tighten on her to the point that it was beginning to feel painful.

"Do you really think that I would have to force you to have sex with me," Maksim asked; his blazing blue eyes the color of the sea starring down at her own set of green eyes that were getting brighter by the second as one of his hands released his hold on her and traveled down the length of her arm to her waist, and then finally back up to her neck where he grabbed a hold of it from behind to keep her attention on him, to watch her reaction.

Maksim was not disappointed when he noticed that his mate had mellowed down and now seemed to be starring at him with a new found hunger that he would be happy to satisfy.

"Stop trying to coerce me, I'm not going to fall for it," Jesse said as she shook her head to stop from listening to all of the thoughts that she had running through her mind that were telling her to just give in.

After all what was wrong with giving in, the grey eyed stranger was her mate. However, Jesse had obligations out in the outside, and she needed to get back to them.

"There is nothing wrong with letting go, I'm your mate we belong together," Maksim whispered in her ear as his arms grabbed a hold of her arms to pull them to her sides so that he could grab her hips to pull her into his body so that she could feel him surrounding her completely.

"I-" Jesse managed to get out while starring up at his dark blue eyes that still had not changed back.

"Maksim, L-," Kuzma a tall and brooding the same height as Maksim and with eyes that matched his managed to get out as he walked into the room; before quickly taking in the scene before him.

Kuzma's eyes went from the back of Maksim's head to the girl wrapped in his arms that he just hours ago had brought in from the woods surrounding their territory, and that happened to snap out of her trance as she fought to get out of Maksim's arms.

"What are you doing with her," Kuzma stated as he walked forward to pull the girl that clearly did not want to be in his brothers arms away.

"Step back," Maksim growled refusing to allow his mate to move away because the moment that she did she would be completely exposed to his brother.

"Brother, let her go," Kuzma said as he watched his brother pull her into the corner of the room so that he could stand in front of her facing his brother without having to worry about her getting away.

"Leave," Maksim shouted.

"No, don't leave me here. I want to leave," Jesse said as she pushed at her mate's back attempting to get out from behind him, not at all caring that she was naked.

She was a lycan, being naked came naturally to her.

"What are you doing with her? I thought you were just going to interrogate her," Kuzma said as he crossed his arms across his chest and watched his brother and the frightful lycan behind him with narrowed eyes.

"She's my mate," Maksim stated barley containing his anger at the fact that his mate wanted to leave his side, and that Kuzma seemed ready to make that happen.

"Oh shit."

................................................................................................................................................................

Author's Note: The inspiration for this book just keeps coming...