ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ғɪᴠᴇ

"Mowm? Mowm?" Y/S/N questioned pulling against his mother's shirt. "Polwce?"

"I know…" She mumbled stroking his head. "I know," They didn't have anywhere to go now, Y/N being questioned by the cops and trying to hold a straight face.
Although she couldn't stay this strong forever. 

Her mother had been murdered and maybe even her husband. Monsters were fucking real and now all she had was her son- and it was becoming quite difficult to protect him from everything.

From the horrible world around them, and worst of all she was on the edge of her breaking point.

"Ma'am… Ma'am we'll need to take you to the station for more questions if that's alright?" The cops questioned after him and the other cop stopped their whispering taking Y/N out of her train of thought. 

Then next thing she knew she was at the police station, she was waiting to be questioned. Whilst Y/S/N could be found on her lap. She was bouncing him up and down trying to lighten the mood however it hadn't worked… Not after her phone went off.

Her husband was calling. 

"Dean listen don't go to my mom's house- she- she… Meet me at the police station. I know you told me not to-"

"Y/N I'm at the police station," He stated calmly on the other line. 

"You are… where?" She asked frantically leaping up chair scraping against the tile behind her. 

"No… No listen to me," Dean interrupted his wife from saying anymore. "Listen they think I killed your mother-"

"Well did you?"

"Why the fuck would I do that?" By this point the green eyed man was becoming angry. "Do you really think that of me?"

"No I'm sorry I just… I don't know," She explained truthfully. 

"So you opened the briefcase?" He questioned through a sigh. "Listen I think the cops are demons but I'm not really sure yet-"

"Your time's up!" Someone yelled and that had been when the line went dead. 

"Dean… Dean?" Y/N questioned frantically however it was no use.

At Least now she knew he was in the building and now she wouldn't give up on him.

"Ah Y/N Y/L/N… I will be your lawyer through all of this and-"

"You know my husband is innocent right… He wouldn't do any of that!" She exclaimed through fury catching the unknown man by surprise. 

She hadn't believed those words fully though until she had talked to her green-eyed man and remembered what man she had known through all the years.

She remembered Christmas Eve, and staring at the stars or sleeping by the fireplace. She remembered all the times that he was simply protective of her and now it was her turn to repay the favor.

Although it would be difficult now. 

"So you're the one he called," The lawyer sighed taking a seat across from where she was once sitting. "Listen I can get him out you just have to answer my questions,"

"My mother is dead and you want me to… Talk about it?" She questioned through disbelief. 

"We just want to know more about what you saw-"

"What I saw was my mother dead! And I would prefer for my son not to hear about this!" She exclaimed dashing toward the door. 

"This can help your husband's case-"

"How? He's innocent!" She exclaimed through a sigh. 

"Because they don't really seem to think so… If you just answer a few of these questions it should be enough,"

"Alright…" She mumbled hesitantly sitting back down and adjusting Y/S/N on her lap. "What do you need to know?"

"Where was your husband at the time?"

"He was driving home from his… His business trip- Look this is really pointless!" She exclaimed standing once again. "He wouldn't do this there has to be another suspect-"

"The other suspect is you,"

"I-What… No, why the hell would I kill my own mother?" She questioned through fury. 

"I don't know… that's what we're trying to figure out!" Before he could say any more she was out the door ready to talk to someone else that could actually help her. 

"I'm here for Dean Winchester," She explains to the receptionist who looked her up and down.

"Ah you're the wife of the infamous Dean?" A man questioned coming into view from down the hall, he sensed her curiosity and quickly continued. "I'm the sheriff around these parts and boy has he caused a ruckus,"

"That's not like him, look him and my mother had a good bond there is no way he would-"

"We can talk about this in the back if you like but there is nothing I can do until he speaks to us-"

"He won't talk?" She was beyond shocked by his words.

"Yes maybe if you go back and talk to him he'll talk and we'll be able to let him go," The sheriff explained. "I'll show you to him,"

And that was how she ended up at Dean's cell, where he could be found with his head in his hands.

"Dean," She mumbled through tears it had been weeks since she's seen him however it felt like years.

"I'll leave you alone…" The sheriff mumbled gradually leaving the room.

"Y/N… Y/S/N," It was obvious to them that the green-eyed man had been crying. 

"Dawd," His son whimpered reaching for him through the bars his small hand being sealed in his father's firm grasp. "I miwsed you, "

"I missed you to," He mumbled through a sigh. "I'm sorry,"

"Dean don't apologize… You were doing what you thought was right-"

"Yeah and I ended up putting you in danger… I thought they would have hurt you already listen Y/N these cops are demons and-" However before he could finish his warning though the door to the cell room opened back up.

"So will you talk now?" The sheriff questioned eyeing their interlocked hands through the cell bars.

"Yes… I'll talk," Dean knew that they were simply leading him on, and that they were nonetheless playing games with Y/N. "But you'll have to let me out,"

He knew that if they were going to play games that he would do the same with them. "Actually once agent Hendrickson gets here he'll meet you here,"

"Agent Hendrickson?" Y/N questioned confused.

"I'm sure your husband will be able to explain to you all about him…" The sheriff laughed. "I think it's time for you to go," Suddenly he was gripping Y/N's arm tightly leading her toward the door. 

"No… We- I-" The sheriff stopped in his tracks though. 

"Wait no… no don't!" Dean exclaimed begging against the bars. 

"Relax I'm letting her wait here with you," The sheriff reassured unlocking his cell. "Maybe then we'll figure out what's going on,"

Once the cell was open though Dean took his change to shove it open and hit the sheriff in the nose.

"Son of a bitch," The sheriff yelled holding his nose in pain. 

"Y/N… Come on!" Dean exclaimed pulling her by the arm toward the door although she was frozen in shock she had never seen her lover act in such a way. 

Once the green-eyed man opened the door however he was met with none other than the eyes agent Hendrickson