Two. We have a runner

"It's okay greenie." Newt said with a comforting smile "We've all been in your place" he was reassuring, something about him made her feel calm. safe even.

The scared girl gulped and slowly reached out her small shaky hand and placed it in his. She looked him up and down one more time before being helped up and out of the rusty cage that she'd been huddled down in.

Ella stood hunched and awkwardly hugging herself for protection of the unknown that was around her. Newt placed one of his pale skinny hands onto the coppered haired girls shoulder. She looked at him then directed her gaze around which all she could see was a group of teenage boys who stared directly at her, like she was a piece of meat and they was hungry wild dogs.

Ella's heart pounded again sending a rush of pain flow through her body making her groan slightly. Her vision became partly blurred and dizzy, and she gasped for air over and over again, hyperventilating.

"You alright, green bean?" a voice from the wild crowed said before others started to question her. She nodded still struggling for fresh air to enter her dry lungs.

Slowly she walked forwards out of the crowed of boys to see her surroundings, her new home for a while. Her eyes widened. No escape.

The boys and her stood in the middle of a greatly large green field that was surrounded, trapped once again by a veined cobbled stone wall which looked like to could go on forever. Ella's heart dropped for a moment in despair.

Tears entered Ella's beautiful pearl eyes and ran down her soft freckled cheeks till she spotted a gape in one of the walls. a ginormous gape she could run through and leave this place whatever it is. The girl wiped away her tears and without looking back she bolted as fast as she could towards the entrance and or exit.

"We have ourselves a runner!"

The group cheered watching the younger girl run "Should someone go after her? What if she runs into the maze?" some boys exchanged looks before a few ran after her, including Newt.

She ran, and ran, and ran. Non stop she ran as fast as she could, faster then any of the boys especially Newt who ran with a limp in one of his legs. He was far behind but still keeping up.

As Ella gained closer and closer to the gape which she hoped to be an escape. In ran two boys, one an Asian kid with strong arms and short black hair, who looked a little older then Newt, and the other kid was tall and had bright blonde hair. Both boys looked as if they'd just ran twenty miles, both red faced, skin covered in sweat, clothes soaked.

The older Asian kid saw Ella coming as well as the trail of boys running after her "Minho!" out yelled Newt "Quick! Stop her!"

Minho panicked and as quick as he could, as Ella ran closer he grabbed hold of her. Picking her up in the air so her feet could no longer touch the ground she let out a shriek "Put me down!" she yelled out with an odd accent.

Minho looked at the boys who came to a stop in front of him oddly. "What the klunck is going on!?" he asked in confusion as Ella tried to struggle and worm herself away from him and out of his grip.

Newt sighed as he limped over.

-

-

-

-

(( Don't forget to favourite/like and if you have any ideas feel free the leave a comment! it would really help. Thank you and i hope your enjoyed the start! <3))