One. The beginning

It was dark, No light anywhere. Ella, a small ginger haired girl, laid unconscious. Her breathing was slow and steady. and so it stayed like that for a while till, a boom exploded through the air, Ella's eyes shot open faster then lightning could travel. The girl gasped and gulped as her body began to shake and her lungs begged for air, as she suffercated under her own breath.

Her small pale clamey hands ran along beside her, feeling the cold sharp metal ground. A few moments past where it had been silent, before being followed by a horrible ear piercing shriek, crunching, grinding sound. She wimpered. Fear taking control of her body, her heart pounded at her chest, looking for a way to escape. Faster and faster it beated, like a runaway train.

All had gone silent once again.

A blinding swarm of light attacked the pale faced girl's soft baby blue eyes. restoring her vision from what was once darkness she looked up to see a vast infinte blue, with dashes of white, coming and going, blending and parting, a never changing constant, silently present. Ella's adjusting eyes widen seeing what had been staring down at her.

Her whole body froze.

Male voices began echoing around the girl, laughing and talking as a large group of boys huddeled over and around her. Ella stumbled back falling into boxes and crates that laid around her. She was trapped. In a small metal box underground almost as an elevator or a cage, she sat pushing herself up and into a corner, for protection?

"Its... Its a girl" one voice said, it was soft and sounded confused. The voice had a remeberable accent, diffrent to the rest.

The boys voices began talking again. panicing even, saying things like...

"A girl?!"

"Holy..."

"How old is she?"

"The first girl?! Finally" and even "I call dibs on her!"

Ella hugged her skroney legs up to her chest her whole body still shaking and her head felt heavy.

"Someone go down and get her out." a deeper voice said. Ella let out another wimper "Newt, your good with new people...uh" the voice hesitated then continued "Go get her out" and with  that the boy stept forward, hesitantly. He began to clime down a old wooden ladder into the crowed cage.

Ella looked the boy up and down as he stood in front of her, approching slowly. The boy had long quifft dirty blonde hair that was matted and tangled,  his eyes was inviting, big doelike brown eyes like orbs the same shade, he had a slender like figure, slim and skroney, and like his figure his lips her thinn and light almost soft.

He wore scruffy torn clothes, he wore a off white hoddie that was unbuttoned half way, the 'white' ish hoodie had dirt rubbed all over it. He also had on a pair of dark brown ripped trousers that reached to his ankles.

"I-its okay."  he said with his accented voice, it was soft and calming "We wont hurt you."

Ella flinched away as he steped closer to her. The boys above the two teenagers watched closely.

Her glass blue eyes started to water, bluring her vision "N-no, n-no" her voice sounded cultiveted just like the boys voice, hers was soft and shaky. He backed up slightly and the boys above started to talk and chant again, "Hurry up" the same boy who sent Newt down into the cage said. Newt the blonde haired boy rolled his eyes and offered out his hand to the shaking girl who sat curled up in the corner.

She stayed still and looked at his hand.

-

-

-

(( Don't forget to favourite/like and if you have any ideas feel free the leave a comment! it would really help. Thank you and i hope your enjoyed the start! <3))