Dying

Kayden as Jayden's P.O.V

After conversing with Jennifer for what felt like a day, we went down to have dinner with mom. I felt weird like someone had dragged out a piece of my gut. I got up from the table with the permission of my mother. I ran to the toilet and Vomited out all the food that I've eaten. I didn't feel any better.

Jennifer came rushing in.

" Kayden what happened" She asked with a worried look as If she was about to cry.

" I don't know... All I know is that I don't feel good" I told her.

Mom came rushing in as Jennifer helped me to my room. " Sweetie are you Okay" she asked wearing the same look as Jennifer.

" Yeah, I'm Fine" I told her.

I reached my room. Jennifer helped me and Mom left and went to the living room. I laid on my Bed and curled up into a ball trying to block the pain that was shooting through my body. I felt liquid rush up my throat, I quickly turned my head off the bed and Vomited. Jennifer saw and quickly jumped up to look at the Contents of the vomit.

Disgusting!

" Kayden, we need to get you to a hospital" she said as if she was about to have a heart attack.

" Why" I asked coughing.

" Because You Just Vomited Blood!"

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short I know, I know but it's all I got