I'm Sorry, Do I know You?

Photo Of Emma||

Emma's P.O.V.

Kayden has been acting strange lately, He's been spacing out a lot since last week. I think he needs help. Me and Kayden were driving along the road when suddenly the bitch just spaced out around the wheel. " KAYDEN!!!!" I screamed at him realizing that we were going to run into a truck but he wont seem to budge. " Kayden watch out!" I yelled at him again.

He snapped back to reality and swung into the sidewalk.

Kayden's P.O.V.

Me and Jayden were done when I heard Emma scream that made me jump. " Kayden Watch out!"

I swung into the sidewalk and stopped the car but the truck driver only sped off. I was breathing loudly then I looked over to Emma. " You Okay babe?" I asked trembling her but she seemed more angry than shocked " What the fuck Kayden, You nearly killed us!". She looked down letting her hair fall and cover her face. " Get out" she said to me.

" What?," I said at the verge of breakdown.

" You heard me, Get Out" she said starting to cry.

I got out, went around the Passenger seat and pulled out Emma. She kept on hitting me meanwhile I drew her into a long, tight hug. It took her a while before she hugged me back. " I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that" I cried into her shoulder. From the way she stood told me that she was extremely frightened like it took her strength away.

" I-I can't be with yo-" she said when I cut her off by kissing her.

" She looked up at me with confusion... I thought she was getting soft and I liked that but I guess you can't have it your way. " Just get in the car dumbass" she sighed as if nothing had just happened. " And this time... I'm driving" she continued.

" No problem" I reassured her.

" Are we there yet?" I whined trying to piss her off.

" No, Obviously"

" Are we there yet?"

" No bitch, No!" she yelled out. She was getting annggrryy

" Are we there yet?" I whined again.

" Seriously?" she asked me making me laugh. I'll stop now, Naah, I'll just do it for one last time.

" Are we there Y-" I screamed at her when she reached across and slapped me in the face.

" What was that for?" I asked her while she laughed.

" That's for trying to kill us and this is for asking me the same questions over and over again" she said then slapped me harder than the first.

" I'm going to call Jaymar" I said to her.

Conversation Between Jaymar and Kayden.

" Waah gwaan"\

" Huh?"

" Sorry dude, Just caught up in the Patois act"

" How's it going?"

" It's good but I'm coming back early, by tomorrow"

" That's great"

" Guess what?"

" What?. You know I don't like Cliff hangers"

" I caught the bunny!" I said as Emma looked over at me

" Are you serious, I wanna know how you did it but In person"

" Okay see you tomorrow then"

" See you tomorrow"

End Of Conversation

I hung up realizing that we had arrived at the Café, I walked out hand-In-Hand Emma. I sat her down at a table and told her that i would be back in five minutes. I went to the bathroom to empty my bladder,

Emma's P.O.V

I wonder why Kayden has been acting so weird lately. Maybe he made the 'mom' business get to him and he's getting crazy over it. I'll have to talk to him about it. He nearly killed us today because of it. His father tries with him but he's too stubborn to even listen. He even believes his mom is still alive. I don't even know what to think.

That's weird, He went in the bathroom and now he's coming through the door. He's up to something as if he's looking for someone. I better go get him maybe he's looking for me or something. I walk up to him and touch him but he seems frightened more than happy to see me.

" I'm sorry, Do I know You?" he asked.

I slapped him in the face and quickly dashed off to avoid his forgivable charm, I bumped into someone. by that time I was crying my eyes out. The person grabbed my arms. " Who made you cry" he asked me.

"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b--b-but"

" Who. Hurt. You"

I pointed over to the stranger for Kayden to see because I was totally speechless, Dumbfounded, Shocked, Surprised and that was just a few emotions Felt.

It was another Kayden, This day just keeps getting better and Better

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

First to vote or comment gets a shout-out and a dedication!!!!!!!!