Preface

• Dedicated to All my fans of Love is Blind

Unedited

Preface

Not every story is lucky enough to have a happy ending. Not every tight spot ends well. Not every frown turns into a smile. Not every relationship lasts. Not everyone lives. This is just the cold hard truth. There is no sugar coating it. This is all just a part of reality.

Reality is something that is so often lost or forgotten. People become so wrapped into a fictional world and do not realize that bad things happen. This world is full of awful, unforgiving situations. This world is full of pain, suffering and loneness. Bad things happen every day, people get shot, people die, others lose loved ones or experience heart break.

Though, this world is a dark and unforgiving place it continues to have its bright spots. The one thing that conquers all... love. Love is perfect. Love lasts forever. When you love someone it doesn't go away. It may fade a little but it never completely disappears, if it does than it was never real.

Just know that is always about reality. We live, we love, and we die. Think of John Green's, "The Fault in Our Stars" or any Nicolas Sparks novels. They are great love stories and they show not every story ends how you want or in a pleasant way.

Love is Blind held reality and left a open end to many of their lives. That's because we are all living open ended stories, waiting for the next plot twist. Our story never truly ends until we do. It's your story to write and live.

This is just another part of their stories. Beware it may not be how you expected or wanted but life doesn't work that way and neither does reality.

*&*&

Ta da! Hope you are all excited!!

Please remember to vote and comment! Heck even share!!!

This is for you the 'Love is Blind' fans!

Please let me know your thoughts.

Feel free to make requests and/or suggestions.