chapter 48-Tease

(Hayley's POV)

I woke up the next morning in the room I and Justin picked,how did I get here?, I remember staying on the couche with Justin,he must have carried me,I smiled as I thought about this,he's so sweet.

I stood up from the bed,and checked my phone,it read 8:45am...wow,I sure am sleeping beauty that someone decided not to wake.
I got up and dashed to the bathroom,I pulled my clothes and put it inside the washing machine at the end of the bathroom,my clothes which obviously I didn't have time to change considering the fact that I didn't even come upstairs on my own was now washing,I left my bra and pant on as I brushed my teeth looking at the big mirror in front of me,I finished brushing when I heard a knock on the door,it was Justin.

Uh,just a second,I turned around looking for my towel when I realised I didn't bring it in here.shit.

Hayley relax,what are you freting about?,he has seen you like this a million times,but why do I feel so not okay,maybe it was the fact that I was now with him,in a relationship.

Uh,Hayley, he opened the door and stood.
Oh sorry,I didn't..

Its okay.I struggled to look composed as my voice came out really strong.

Uhhh....he voiced rubbing the back of his neck.

Yeah Justin,did you need something?

Yeah,uh,I came into the room but couldn't find you,so I figured you'd be in the bathroom that's why I knocked but then you said I should hold on a sec,I did but you weren't responding when i called after some seconds,so I called you again and no response, that's when I opened the door and uh,yeah he said all in a rush.

I giggled at this...j,I wanted to know why you were looking for me,I didn't need any explanation to your coming in here.

Oh,uh,breakfast, that's it,your food, I brought it,it's on the table.

Oh okay thanks,I'll be right out I said as I turned trying to hurry.
I turned again and surely Justin was still in the bathroom with me .

Justin?

Yeah?

Uh,you're soposed to be outside?!!

Oh right, sorry he mumbled as he rushed out clumsily.

I chuckled,what is up with this dude.
I had my bath and still no towel,ughhh,I peered my head out to find Justin on the bed with his phone.

Uh,j?

He raised his head up and dropped his phone.
Yeah?

Uh,I kind of need you to help me with my towel,it's in my box,still haven't unpacked.

Okay sure,he walked to the wardrobe,opened my box and brought out my towel heading towards the bathroom.

Here he said holding it up for me.

I stretched but couldn't get it.

Uh Justin,please stretch it here,I can't reach it.

Oh sorry he said as he gave it to me.

Thanks I said as I let the door open wide and rapped the towel around my naked self knowing fully well he was watching me,I honestly just feel like being a tease today so why not??.
I smiled to myself as I walked passed him,I could still feel eyes on me.
I collected my clothes from the wardrobe,took out my cream,removed my towel so I was now naked and rubbed my body as I faced the wardrobe looking at the brown wall,I wore only my undies and moved to the small table at the corner of the bed and started eating,knowing fully well what I had done,i smiled to myself again as I ate.
After eating I got up,layed on the bed with my head on a pillow,I put my arm over my eyes as I rested.