13; Sharing a Bed With the Bad Boy

another mature content lmao fite me. I'm sorry okay I am a sucker for this kinda stuff I'm a freak get used to it

-

"Goodnight." My parents smile as they enter their bedroom. I walk down the hallway, sighing as I enter my own room. I am greeted by a shirtless Hunter lying on my bed. My eyes trail across his shaped torso. His abs, chiselled and carved to perfection. All I can think about is running my hands all over it.

I quickly close the door, leaning on it. He stares, his face expressionless. I feel as though I just walked right into an oven. My whole body heats up when he shifts on the bed a little. The muscle in his stomach flexes and I take it all in with delight.

My clit still throbs with desire. All I can think about right now is his fingers inside of me, or better yet, his cock. I can't help it. He walked away as I was nearing my release, and I know I won't be able to sleep, knowing the reason for my throbbing core is sleeping right beside me.

He doesn't say anything as he closes his eyes, a smirk still playing on his awfully plump lips. I want to straddle him and force him to take me right here on my bed. I don't care if my parents hear, I just need some kind of release.

I clench my jaw. "Are you going to finish what you started?" I ask quietly.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

At this point, I feel as though I don't care what it takes as long as at the end I have his fingers on me. "Hunter, please."

He opens his eyes and I clench my thighs when his mesmerizing green eyes meet my eyes. I have a feeling that if he keeps looking at me that way and touches me again, I will cum in less than a minute.

"How wet are you?"

"Wet enough to drown. Just tell me if you're going to touch me again."

"So desperate."

If my parents weren't home I would scream, but unfortunately, they are. I throw myself onto the bed, burying myself under the blanket. I can feel Hunter watching me as I pull down my sweatpants underneath the blanket. His eyes move downward slowly, watching my movement like he can see through the blanket.

He raises himself up with his elbows. "Are you touching yourself under the blanket?"

I ignore his question, feeling the tingling sensation in my abdomen again as I push the sweatpants off the bed with my foot. His eyes widen when he hears it thud on the floor.

"You won't give me what I need. Tell me if I get too loud."

Slowly, my hands inch their way down toward my wet pussy. I close my eyes as my fingers come in contact with my sensitive pearl. I like the fact that he's watching me, but can't see anything that's happening under the blanket.

I don't need to look to know that my panties are damp with my juice and my fingers glide around easily. If I could just push a finger inside. My lips parts, ready to voice out a quiet moan, but a hand clamps onto my mouth, muffling it. I stop moving my hands, eyeing Hunter with a questioning look.

"You're not going to touch yourself in front of me." He lifts his hand from my mouth.

"You won't do it so I'm going to have to do it myself."