Love is Everlasting

This is not the second book. That book titled Breaking the Nerd will becoming later this year. That book will tell the story of Payton and Reeces's son Barrett's story.

This is kind-of a sequel. It will not be that long. This just serves to tie up lose ends and tell what has happened in all the character's lives. This book will go chapter by chapter each in a specific character's POV to help add more to their story. The time period for all of them should be 10 years. just live the Epilouge. I plan to cover all of the characters. If you have any specific question you need answered please comment below. If there is a certain charater you really want to see comment below. This book is written for all of you! As a thank you for the amazing support.

Summary vvv

It's the answer to all your questions. What happened to Juliet and Jace? What happened to Rayne, Lila, Conner, and Carter? What happened to Daylin Restaurant? Where did their lives lead them? This is brief look into all your favorites from Love is Blind lives. Are you prepared to learn about the others lives? Are you ready to know the answers?

So everyone i hope you are all ready for this! The beginning will becoming soon(today)!

Thank you all so much! I love you bunches!:)

PS

If you try stealing my work harm will come to you...

Copyrighted2014.