CHAPTER 18

A/N- Hey guyss! So I'm watching Germany vs. Italy atm while writing this, so there may be a few mistakes. :P

Chapter 18

*NORA'S POV*

The next morning I woke up, to an empty space next to me in the bed, sadly. I sighed, and stretched myself across the sheets, that were no longer perfectly laying on top of me, instead they were all scattered and flipped around. Letting out a loud yawn, I crawled out of the bed and made my way into the bathroom. After washing my face, and going pee, I then picked up my brush and somehow managed to untangle all of the knots in my hair and threw it up in a bun. Finally, I walked out of the bedroom.

"Harry?" My voice echoed silently throughout the small apartment. 

Right after I spoke, I heard a ruffling noise coming from the area where the living room would be. 

"Harry?" I repeated, a bit louder. 

"Oh hey! Good morning" Harry stood up behind large boxes, holding a photo album in his hand.

I walked up closer to him, for my morning hug, when I realized he wasn't his normal, lively self.

"You okay, babe?" I said, brushing some curls out his face.

"What...um...I mean, yeah. I'm, uh.. fine...." Harry looked uneasy, trying to fake a smile.

He leaned down and kissed my cheek a few times, while wrapping his muscular arms around my waist. Haz was about to lean down and place his perfectly soft lips on mine, but I quickly placed a finger on his lips, before he did. 

"I'm serious, what's up?" I told him, sternly. 

"You know me too well, come here." Harry grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the kitchen. He lifted me up and placed me on the counter, like a little kid. He slightly smiled and grabbed my hands.

"So...?" I started.

"I was just thinking....like all night."

"About what?"

"About my family, and old friends."

"Okay..."

"I just miss them so much, and I feel like I've been gone so long away form them. I want to go visit them before we leave to go on tour in two weeks, and-" he started, but I cut him off.

"Then go visit them, Haz."

"I am, I mean, I'm going to. And I was wondering...um..."

"Yeessss...???" I raised my eyebrows, suspiciously.

"If you wanted to come with me..?"

"You want me to come with you to visit your family and old friends?"

"Yes."

"I'd love to Harry, you know I would."

"Really, Nora?!" he jumped up like a little boy flailing his arms around, making me laugh.

"Yes, really Harry, now stop before you make me run out of air."

"Yay! Okay, now go eat breakfast and help me unpack!"

I hoped off the counter and hugged him tightly.

"You can have your kiss now Harry." I smiled at him.

He chuckled, and leaned down to now give me a kiss on the lips. I smiled and then slipped out of his hold, skipping to the bedroom. I opened up the door to my small walk-in closet that I shared with Harry. The bedroom was the only room that was almost finished, our clothes had been hung upI dug out some sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt. I quickly changed and made my way into the kitchen to eat some toast or whatever I could find. 

Suprisingly I did find some toast, and put it in the toaster. Meanwhile I poured myself a glass of delicious cranberry juice and took the butter out of the fridge and smeared a bit on my hot toast. After I ate, I walked over to where Harry sat, trying to figure out how to put the shelves together. I rolled my eyes and took it out of his hand, figuring it out for him. I giggled and he kissed my cheek, whispering a 'thank you' in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

This was going to be an interesting day, to say the least.

______________________________________

After a long day of unpacking, moving furniture, and putting stuff together, we finally managed to have almost everything together, except for a few boxes left in the corner, with little things. I sighed and flopped down on the couch sitting infront of the T.V. that was on MTV showing Teen Moms. I rolled my eyes at the teen girl crying about how her boyfriend left her because he got her pregnant. The show was so stupid, yet oddly entertaining. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by my phone ringing on the coffee table. I picked it up, and clicked answer, before even reading who was calling.

"Nora, hey! It's Lou, something came up and I need to leave to the airport, and Tom is out of town, so I was wondering if you could watch Lux for a few days? I can bring her over to your new place, if that's alright?"

"Hey! Yeah, yeah that's fine, bring her over. We'll have fun!"

"Thank you so, so much Nora! Be over in 15 minutes!"

"It's my job! Cya soon!"

I hung up, and realized Harry was giving me a questioning look from the kitchen. 

"Lux is coming over for a few days, Lou has to go somewhere, and Tom is out of town."

"Ahhh, that makes sense. I love Lux!!!" Harry suddenly became very happy, even though he already was. 

I smiled and got off the couch, turning the T.V. off as well. I went into the little extra bedroom,  where I put Lux's crib, and a few toys in, since she would most likely be in this situation again. I put some sheets on the mattress in the crib, and put her favorite giraffe, Sophie, in bed, so she had something to play with later. I walked back out into the kitchen to where Harry stood over the stove, making dinner for us. I kissed his cheek and flashed him a big smile, right when the door bell rang.

"Ready to nanny?!"