CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8

The morning air outside was always a bit chilly, and me being the stupid person I am, wore sweats and a tshirt. My arms had goosebumps and I was regretting now wearing something warmer. I was going for a quick stop at the supermarket to pick some snacks up for the flight tomorrow morning back home. Thankfully I wasn't alone. Harry held my hand with our fingers entwined. Although we weren't dating, it certainly felt like it. Ever since we kissed, my life has gotten 100 times better.

"Here, take my jumper." Harry said as he took off his jumper and handed it to me. I guess he noticed the goosebumps on my arm.

"Thanks." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

I immediately felt warmer as I put his sweet smelling jumper on. Harry had a scent that was so tempting and so attractive. I looked up at his face and smiled. We had reached the supermarket and took a cart and walked inside. After about 20 minutes of picking out what we needed and checking out, we walked outside to find ourselves the center of a crowd of screening fans and photographers.

Harry grabbed my hand and said seriously "Don't let go of my hand, okay?" I nodded and we jogged back to the hotel.

"Jesus Christ." I said as I pressed the button on the elevator.

I was still spinning from the flashes and my ears rang from the screaming girls. "Sorry, again." he said as he kissed my forehead. The elevator door opened and we walked to our rooms.

"See you later?" I asked as I opened up the door.

"I'll ring you." he smiled and walked into his room.

I walked into my room, and started to clean it up. This vacation was ending too soon. I knew my happiness with Harry would probably fade once I got back to London. I just always convinced myself that once things got right, I had to run away. At least that's what I did with my ex, Kevin. I really liked him, he was sweet, funny, and nice.. I thought everything was going smoothly and perfectly, until I found out he was cheating on me. Two-timing to be exact. He had a different girlfriend at a different school, that nobody exept them knew about.

It took me months to build my self-esteem back up. I didn't even like talking about it.

A/N- HOLY 119 reads already?! Thank youu