one

Lena

I could see how my breath was forming steam while I was breathing. I looked up at the dark sky where the stars where shining and spreading light even if they where thousands of miles away. I was walking on the side way with my headphones blasting a song by Justin Bieber, my friend Daya forced me to listen on it though. My light brown short hair was pulled up in a mini pony tail and I was digging my hand deeper and deeper in to my pockets. I looked up and saw the sign of the cafe I was walking to. I opened the door and saw my flaw less boyfriend sitting in the corner with two cups of coffee. He had his usual gloves with out the fingers. He lit up when he saw me and stood up.
"Hi Lena" he said and i could tell that he wanted to cry.

"Hi Louis" I said and looked in to his blue eyes. I haven't seen him in such a long time.

"How have you been?" he asked I just smiled at him and he smiled back.

We stared at each other for a couple of seconds until he embraced me in a hug. I buried my head in his neck and hugged him back.
"it was so alone without you on tour" he said and letting go of me. We sat down and he grabbed my hand and held his coffee cup in the other one and so did I.

" How was it on the tour?" I asked and he shrugged.

" It was nice but I had to bunk with Niall and he just kept on farting" He said and chuckled and so did I. "But I really missed you" he said and smiled at me.

" I missed you to but I'm wondering why did you not cut your hair?" I asked and he looked up on his forehead trying to look at his hair.

" Why don't you like it?" he asked and I smiled.

" I think it looks luminous, it fits you" I said and took a sip of my coffee.

____

Louis was sitting on the couch and I in his lap, we where in his, Liam's, Harry's and Louis house waiting for Harry to invite us to the dining table. Liam wasn't there he was at his parents to visit them after the long tour.

"The food is done" he shouted from the kitchen. We stood up and walked in to the kitchen Louis holding my hand where a smell of spagetti filled my nose.

"Yummy" I said and rubbed my tummy with my free hand. I sat down letting go go Louis hand.

"No" He whined and gave me the puppy dog face.

"I need to have my hand, eat" I said and he stopped whining. Harry served me and Louis some pasta and then placed the rest of the pasta on his plate.

While we where eating Louis didn't stop staring at me I don't say i have something against it.

"Take a picture it lasts longer" I said and he smiled and took out his Phone from his pocked.

"Smile" he siad with his mouth full making harry gag. Louis Noticed that so he opened his mouth.

"AAAAHHHH" he said and Harry closed his eyes while he had the *I'm discussed face* on

____

"Do you have to go?" Louis said and kissed me on more time.
"Yes I have to go" I said and got my jacket from the closet.

"You can't just leave me here with Harry he is boring" He siad and looked over at Harry who faked a sad face making Louis hugg him.

"You can go I have Harry " he said and I smiled

"See you guys tomorrow " I said and hugged them.

Louis

"You really love her huh" Harry said and I nodded and sat down on the couch.

"Wait no I like like her almost love her, mate you know that we haven't said the L word to each other yet" I said and he nodded.

"Well do you love her?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I think I love her but what if she dosen't love me back" I said worried that she would think I'm crazy if a tell her that I love her and we have just been seeing each other for one month if you don't count 6 month of touring without her.

"You have been with each other for one month before our tour, if she didn't love you she would have found another fellow by this time" Harry said and looked at me and I nodded.

"Well it is late and I'm going to bed, and all the lads is coming for pizza tomorrow" Harry said and stood up while he laid the weight on his left leg.

"Nice" I said and he went upstairs to his room to sleep. I reached for the remote and turned the telly without even watching what was on I kept thinking about Lena.

____

"The pizza Is here" Zayn screamed and placed the pizza cartons on the table where everyone where sitting waiting for them. Lena was sitting infront of me and smiling with and her face was lighting with pure joy. He opened her diet coke and took a sip of it. She looked up at me and smiled. Lena placed a pepperoni pizza slice on my plate and I looked down and came back to reality. "Okay so How was your day?" I asked Lena and she looked at me.

"It was okay I had a work interview but I didn't get the job" she said and shrugged and took a bite of her pizza. "How about you?" She asked and I didn't want to tell her I wanted to comfort her I could see that she was sad that she didn't get the job."Nothing much I watched some telly and went grocery shopping with Harry and got Liam from the air port" I said and Harry turned to me when I said his name.

"What?" he said and looked between me and Lena. "We went grocery Shopping..." I said and he nodded.

____

"Bye" Zayn and Niall said and closed the door behind them. Harry went bak in to the kitchen to do the dishes. " Well I'm going to bed" Liam said and went upstairs leaving me and Lena alone in the hallway. "Do you wan't a ride home" I asked her and she smiled and shook her head.

"I can call a cab" she said probably not wanting to bother me even though i didn't mind.

"No I insist please " I said and grabbed my keys and grabbed her hand and led her in to my car.

____

She opened the door to her flat and I was exited because I have never been in her flat before and I think that it will look nice and cozy. I was right but it was bit messy just fast food cartoons and dishes laying in piles. But it didn't matter I like her even if she is a bit messy. "Let me clean up a bit, make your self at home, Do you want any thing? tea maybe?" Lena asked and placed some dishes in the sink and threw some fast food boxes in the garbage can.

" No I'm okay" I said and stood up and walked in to the kitchen. She didn't turn around so she was facing me but I could sense that she was embarrassed over the mess. I grabbed her waist and turned her around and didn't let go of her. I leaned in to kiss her and she did to, our lips touched and the fit together like strawberries and chocolate or a hot cup of tea on a cold winter day. I've kissed her before bit it was perfect. Love, passion and carefree was the right words to describe it.

We pulled away and looked at each other her beautiful grey/blue eyes was looking in to my blue eyes and her pink plum lips was lightly swollen after the kiss and her short hair was wavy she was flawless. "You are beautiful" I said and she blushed and looked away. I gave her a smal kiss on on the cheek and hugged her tightly not wanting to let go go her.

"I need to go to bed, do you wanna stay or? " she said and pointed on the door with her thumb.

"Can I stay?" I asked and she nodded. I kissed her on the forehead and she closed her eyes and then went to the bathroom.