[17] Harry Potter

Remus Lupin was your father

Remus Lupin was your father. You were born around the same time as Harry, but you never really got to know him, due to the fact that he was placed with his awful aunt and uncle.

By the time you turned eleven, you got into Hogwarts. Being sorted into Gryffindor, you made a lot of new friends, uncluding the infamous trio: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.

You got along very well and the four of you became very good friends.

-

Your third year arrived and the four of you were still going strong as very good friends. You, Harry and Hermione had met the whole Weasley family and they had all met your dad.

They thought it was so cool when they heard he'd be the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

-

"She really seems to like you, Harry." Remus told Harry when the two of them were standing and enjoying the view from the Wooden Bridge. Remus currently on the other side.

Harry smiled at his comment. "I like her as well, professor. A lot."

Remus turned to make his way over next to Harry again.

"So, you don't mind me dating your daughter, sir?" Harry said quietly.

Remus chuckled. "No Harry. I definitely don't. She looks very happy when she's with you."

Harry looked at you father with grateful eyes.

"And Harry, how many times have I told you to call me Remus?"

Harry laughed as well as your father, "I'm sorry Remus, thank you."