[15] Robbie Turner

"Do you have any idea how that made me feel?! How it makes me feel to see you around with that fool?!"

Robbie had never been this angry, he had never even showed so many emotions. It was the moment he saw you and your brother's friend, when the wall that hid his feelings broke down.

"Robbie.." you tried, wanting to apopogize, but failing completely.

"Don't 'Robbie' me. I am dead serious (y/n). You know how much I love you! You know how much you mean to me and you can't deny your feelings for me. I know you've talked about me and about something that could be 'us'. You shouldn't have to hide your feelings. If they were as real as I thought they were and if you were the person I thought you were, you would never fool around with someone you don't want to fool around with. But it seems I was wrong, I got you all wrong."

It was quiet for a couple of minutes. Your eyes were filled with tears, Robbie had already released the tears he was holding back.

You stepped forward, finding yourself insanely close to Robbie. As you rested your forhead onto his, you allowed your tears to leave your eyes.

"I love you, Robbie. I am so sorry. I never should've acted like that. You deserve so much better than me. I'm a fool and you're too good to be true."

Before you could continue you felt Robbie's soft lips tenderly on your own. He broke the kiss and stroked your cheek with his thumb.

"Don't say that, (y/n). Let me show you how perfect you are. You aren't a fool. Even if you were, I'd still love you and I'd love to be with a fool if it were you."

You chuckled at his comment and he embraced you in a very nice, warm hug.

"Well, then let's try being an 'us'."

He looked down at you, putting his finger on your chin to make you look at him.

"I've waited so long to hear you say that. Now, I am going to kiss you again, (y/n). Allow me?"

You nodded and before you knew it Robbie's lips met yours again, this time the kiss shared more passion and much more love.

"I love you." Robbie said when you parted.

"I know you do," you chuckled, "I love you, too."