Chapter 6: The devastating break-up

Oreki's point of view

--------------------

Today is the day I break up with Satoshi, my best friend.

I mean, he did say we had to break-up after a month or something.

But if he didn't then my expectations are ruined and I will never smile ever again.

''Oreki-kun!'' Satoshi calls me from the other way of the hallway. I walk slowly towards him also sipping my drink, not caring about his groaning or complaining about my slow walking.

''Alright, I'm breaking up with you.'' I mutter softly but enough for him to hear.

''What? So soon?'' he gives me the sad dog eyes, but hell, do I look like I give a care right now? I just wanted to break off all my ties with everyone I know and move to Australia.

Don't judge me, I know Australia isn't really the best but if you had to pretend to be gay, trust me, you'd react the same as me and move to Australia.

''You said we'd have to break-up after a month.''

''Well yeah, but..'' he starts off, scratching the back of his neck for a while, ''Make it more dramatic, you know?'' he smiles at me, eyes full of hope.

Me? Trying to do something dramatic? Keep dreaming Satoshi for that will never come true.

''Please?'' he starts doing jazz hands which obviously has no effect on me but, whatever, he has his ways and I've got mine.

''Okay, okay.'' I admit in defeat, giving a long sigh. ''Where do we do this act of sad romance?''

''At the gate entrance.'' he grins more.

I spit my drink at his face with a shocked expression and a drooled mouth full of milk.

'**Satoshi's point of view*** (I did this just because of the milk spit)

He just.

He just did that on my face.

He spit his milk, filled with saliva, at my face, with my mouth open.

I'm seriously glad he ran out of milk on that spit because I'm surely not gonna want to go through that again.

I sweep off the milk in disgust, leaving my hands wet with milk slash saliva, not really a problem, might as well just use my handkerchief.

At least Oreki brushed his teeth though.

...Hopefully.

I sigh, staring at his eyes seriously.

''Let's go break-up.'' I say at him, making things less awkward.

Besides, that was like an excuse to leave so we don't have to clean the milk.

I'm so sorry janitor, I'll help next time my friend might do that.

Which is actually like, never, not often does your friend spit a drink with brushed teeth.

Like I said though, hopefully.

**At the gate**

''Y-you what?!" I shout at Oreki, fake tears dripping from my eyes.

''I'm breaking up with you.'' he grabs my shoulders and looks at me straight in the eye.

The drama club might as well be jealous because we are defeating them in this.

(Cue z-snap)

I look at him one more time, then run away like in those animes where a girl finds another guy who was the friend all along.

We meet in the hallway soon after, panting after our act, Oreki just looks at me and gives me a thumbs up.

''Good job.'' he tells me .

''Thanks.'' I pat his back as we go opposite ways.

Thanks for the fake relationship, buddy.

Chapter 6 end =)

-----

A/N:

I'M WATCHING NISEKOI NOW.

SORRY IF YOU SHIPPED THEM XD

I HAD TO DO IT! THIS STORY IS OREKIXCHITANDA! 

BYE FOR NOW, DAMN IT BUFFERING NISEKOI EPISODE ;_;

I know, it usually takes longer to update but I got kind of bored so I decided to update this.

Next update: SOON IDK IM KIND OF IN THE MOOD (for now)