Ex-boyfriend

*Luke's POV*

"What? You wouldn't..." her eyes widened.

"I would though." I joked.

"Luke no, you have to be kidding me." she said slowly, as if she actually believed me.

"Oh, but I'm not." I joked again and chuckled.

I mean, it's not like I don't want to...she's hot as fuck! I wanted to take her right here at this very moment. But I know better than that. I don't want to drive her away, I finally have something to look forward to in my life.

To be honest, I don't know what love is. It's something I've never really gotten. I didn't get it from my parents, grandparents, nor siblings. Nobody. I lived my whole life thinking nobody loved me. That's why I couldn't approach her at school and had Calum send her the note for me.

Calum was my best friend since the beginning of high school, along with Ashton, Ivanna, and Michael.

"Stop the car!" Alexa commanded, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"What? Why? Is it because of what I said? Calm down, I was only joking." I shrugged, not stopping the car. I was surprised she actually believed me.

"Oh. You see, I don't know you that well, that's why I couldn't tell if you were joking or not. Your face was emotionless." she stated.

"I wouldn't do anything like that, trust me. And when I said you would have a great time, I didn't mean it like that either." I explained to her.

*Alexa's POV*

Well now I'm embarrassed since I thought wrong when that's not even what he meant. Stupid me.

It was quiet the rest of the ride. When we finally arrived, I looked up to see we were at a restaurant called Nandos.

He held the door open for me and we went inside. I went to the bathroom so see how I looked and touch up while Luke booked us a table.

"Would you guys like any drinks?" the waitress asked. We both said water and she left.

"So..tell me more about you." Luke smiled.

"Well, let's see, I recently moved to Chapels High because I've always wanted to go to this school ever since I was little..." I told him.

"Oh, well I'm glad you did." he said.

"Thanks. Tell me more about you...?" I said more like a question.

"I...uh...I love the color blue, I love penguins, and I love singing," he said.

He can sing? Whoa, I can't wait to hear him sing! I always had a thing for guys who can sing...that reminded me of my ex-boyfriend, Logan. He was actually pretty good at singing.

"You can sing? You have to sing to me someday!" I said with an excited tone.

"Um, I don't know, maybe." he said feeling uncomfortable.

"Okay."

Right then, the waitress came back with our drinks and took our order.

I ordered a double-breasted chicken wrap and Luke ordered pita with hummus.

"What's your favorite food?" Luke asked me after the waitress left to go get our food.

"I guess I have to go with Pizza, yours?" I shrugged.

"Pizza!" he said excitedly.

I can't stop myself from staring into his deep blue eyes. I looked into his eyes and melted away in the ocean of blue.

In his eyes, I saw Logan. Wait what? I shook my head to get the thought of Logan off my mind. He's dead to me now.

"You alright?" he asked, looking at me weird.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said as the waitress approached us with our food.

"Thank you." I smiled at her. Luke didn't even bother looking up at her even once, let alone saying a small 'thank you.'

We chit chatted a few more and left the place afterwards and now he was taking me to the surprise place.

When he stopped the car, I was in total awe.