A Day Without Him

It's been 3 weeks since the night you first meet T'Challa. Your friends had decided to move to Wakanda and got an apartment in the city together. They all currently attended University for free in Wakanda, while you continued your studies with the doctors and biologists in the Palace.
You rolled over and felt the cold bed next to you. You sat up and yawned and glanced at your phone. It was 8:30 on a Saturday and T'Challa was already gone.
You glanced over on his side of the bed and saw a note laying in the sheets.

Good morning my love,
I had a few meeting this morning before I'm yours today. But tonight I'm taking you out. So I won't see you until then. But I have some special helpers coming. So eat up. I don't think you'll be resting much today.

With all my love,
T'Challa
You walked over to the sitting area where you found some breakfast waiting for you. As soon as you dug in, you heard a knock at your door.
"Come in," you said cutting into another fluffy pancake.
Okoye walked in and smiled. "Good morning, I was told to inform you that Her Majesty Queen Ramonda, Princess Shuri, Aaliyah,Sydney, and Maia will all be descending on your room shortly to go shopping. So you might want to get dressed." She nodded towards the closet. " if I were you I'd take the food with you."
You flashed a smile at the other woman as you grabbed your pancakes and walked into the closet. "Thank you Okoye," you yelled as you spotted a gift wrapped box in the closet. You wolfed down the rest of your breakfast and opened the box inside you found a beautiful jumpsuit with a note.
My love,
I wish I could say I picked this out alone, but I must admit Okoye helped a little. Ok a lot. But I wanted you to absolutely stun the country on your first public outing. I hope you enjoy shopping, and get something we both can enjoy.
With all my love,
T'Challa.
You laughed and quickly changed. While you were styling your hair you heard people enter the room. You applied the last of your make up and walked out to find your breakfast tray being devoured by four of your friends.
"Remind me to thank Okoye for suggesting I take what I wanted with me while I get changed," you laughed as Shuri, Maia, Aaliyah, and Sydney looked up and laughed.
"She is very wise," Maia smiled. She walked over and wrapped you up in a hug. "How are you girl?" Her smile gracing her face once again.
"I know she had a goodnight," Aaliyah laughed. Shuri mimicked throwing up as you blushed.
"Good morning Ladies," your mom greeted as she floated into the room. Followed by Ramonda. "Good morning Mama," you kissed her cheek. Walking over to Ramonda you accepted her hug before pulling away.
"I remember the day you were born," the older woman smiled, "Look at her now Simthandile, she is bright as the morning sun," she smiled down at you. You blushed as she linked arms with your mother.
"Thank you, your majesty."
"Please, call me Ramonda." She smiled.
"How about wesibini, I know you've been like a mother to Kaia, since she's been here. It means second mother Kaia," Your mother grabbed Ramonda's hand. 

"Weisbini, I absolutely adore it." You grabbed Ramonda's hand. Thank you wesibini."
"Well since we are all here, I think it's time to go shopping." Shuri called as she headed out of the door.
"Anyone  want to tell me what I'm shopping for?" You laughed as the happy party stepped into the Wakandan sun. Aaliyah smiled and pulled a note from her purse. "This is for you."

You grabbed the cream note and opened it to T'Challa's familiar writing.

Hello again my love,
I'm sorry I can't be there today when you find out where you're shopping, but I'll enjoy hearing all about it. I need you to find three things for me. I need it to find a traditional formal gown, a royal blue formal gown, then a gown that exudes the essence of black panther. As you will be my wife one day. I hope that made you blush, but you're not finished yet. I need you to pick out some casual outfits. My mother will help you find what you need, while also trying to help you preserve your sense of style. Then your friends and mothers thought it would be fun for you to do this type of shopping. I though it was too  early, but they insisted in this shopping. So find two dresses from this mystery section, and yes I know you call my mother, mother, and I think it is simply amazing. Last but not least you will only need the help of your friends for this, please exclude Shuri, I want you to find something we can both enjoy later tonight. You have your orders, now have fun. Until tonight.