Part 53- Do you still love me?

HEY!:))

CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOR? YES?. .. OKAY! WELL AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE MADE A SHORT STORY, CALL ALL I NEED IS YOU, CAN YOU CHECK IT OUT IN MY WORK, ITS JUST THAT I REALLY REALLY LOVE THAT STORY OF MINE, BASED OF A TRUE HAPPENING (NOT LIKE IT HAPPEN) ITS JUST A STORY, A INSPIRATIONAL STORY, SO CAN YOU? WELL THATS STORY IS ABOUT A GIRL WITH A CANCER, WELL ITS NOT LIKE A STORY THAT THE GIRL WILL DIE!!!

SO READ IT PLEASE!!!

LOVE YOU!

-Sammyxox

______________________________

William P.O.V

It was 3 weeks, since Destiny have said that we should end things up between us, if only we this can work out, i promise i would never let her go, but i think i just don't want her to move on and live her dreams, dreams that i'm not in and not making it with her, i want to make her dream and my dreams be become one to ourselves, i love her, but i think she doesn't love me anymore.

*FlashBack*

"Hey.. um. can we talk?" she said nervously, i only nodded at her, "This is hard to tell you, because you kno-" i cut her and said "What is it that hard to tell?" she gulp and looked down, " I think we should end things up between us, i can tell that this thing wouldn't work, look you know i can't hug you or even tell you that i love you, its just it can't, it wouldn't work." her words crashed me into a million pieces, like i can't believe that i can hear that word from her, its just that words cut like knives in my heart, "No! it would work if we just try or make efforts... Okay, if that's what you want, but this is not a totally break up okay? i will just give you space and time..." i said looking at her, she just nodded and i started to walk away and said " but i will get you back, des, i promise." then she walked away too.

*End of the Flashback*

If only i can make her to say Yes, at a trip for the two of us in Australia, maybe she will remember things, the doctor told me that when a person in it like state, it would help if you'll go in place that are near to her heart, like in Australia, she met my mom, the rest of my family, and she knew about my dad sickness, is just to many memories to that place, and i remember when i gave the ring, like a ring to our relationship that have been written around it "Forever And always, D+W= Love" i know its kind of cheesy but it was my last and best memories, to my whole stay and the whole relationship we had.

She was my everything, i can tell that my world revolve to her, like she is my sun, i'm like her moon, she is my life, soul, she is.

As i walk to the living room, i saw Luke and Destiny, like a couple, cuddling to each other, yes you can say i was jealous, how can't i? that should be me, hugging her, cry off when she needs a shoulder, a person she can call when she need to share something, but i can't be that because for her i was nobody, and Luke is the somebody.

I sigh and dismay, i could see they looked at my direction, because they might heard my sigh, it just that it hurts, when you see someone with the love of your life, making something that you two don't have with someone else.

Yesterday, I saw a letter like a old fashion letters for a ball, its says, For Destiny Carter, William Reed, and Luke Hood, so i take a look at the vintage paper roll, as i unroll "You three are invited for the Royal Mask Ball, you should wear fine clothing's, with a mask that people can't recognize who you are, you are very lucky to be invited, ?only fine-well families are there. See you at Thursday, at 8:30 pm. Have a wonderful night in there." A royal ball?? i thought this things never happened now? ugh! okay, i should give this to Destiny, because she was the one that needed to read this, because i know where Destiny is, Luke will be there.