Part 11-A Question

William P.O.V

I wake up in the couch, as i open my eyes. Wow! I see an angel in front of me so beautiful, her face is inch far at me but i can see her face, i moved her head at the side and lay her at the couch so she can sleep comfortably. As i get up and go to the kitchen, i heard a voice at my back saying "So you two sleep together huh?" as i turned around, and i saw her dad, i was shocked but i nodded and he smirk then i smile back.

While we're in the kitchen, i mind to ask "Sir, i know Destiny is adopted but how do you find her and why do you adopted her?" i ask curiously, he chuckled and said "Well i choose her cause she is very sweet,beautiful and wonderful girl, i was so sorry for her that his dad was like that to her, i was just...well she gets me.. I'm so Proud that she is my daughter and I love her so much." i chuckle and Said "i can tell your right sir, she is..." he looked at me and smiled and then he leaved.

Why am i like that? Why Do i ask that? Well at least right now i know now,i can agree that she is wonderful,beautiful girl.

Destiny P.O.V

I woke up in the couch, i guess i forgot to go in the bed, i smiled. As i Get up, and go to the kitchen i saw William and dad talking.. I was curious so i listened.... After what i heard a tear escape my eyes... I can't even say a word, then i heard dad going to leave the Kitchen so i wiped my tears.. I said "Hi! Goodmorning!" i hugged him and he hugs back and he smiled and i smiled back.

I just can't even realized dad really loves me so so much i thought mom only loves me so.. I can't just say anything, i just wanna thank William for asking that. But why would he ask that weird question... I wonder.

______________________________

A.N: so this like so boring part thing but just wait i would make the next parts would be good!:)) please give me A Ship name to william and destiny!!

-sammy<3x