Sex Trip: Part II

Parker's POV,

We pulled up to the lodge,"Here we are." I said, and put the car in park.

"It's beautiful." Violet said, and I smirked.

"Of course it is." I told her. "Come on, the inside is more of a sight." I said.

Getting out of the car, I went up the steps and got the keys out of my back pocket and opened the door. Rave was let out and made his way into house by pushing it open before I could open all the way.

Violet came up beside me and wrapped an arm my neck. "It's amazing." She said.

"This is just the living room, the best is yet to come. I'll go get the bags. Feel free to look around." I told her as she let me go.

Popping the trunk, I grabbed the suitcases. Placing the cases on the ground I look down in the trunk and notice something. Lifting up a coat that was back here I found a chain collar. With my initials on it. Looking at it; there was past smells all over it.

"Hey! What's the hold up!" I heard Violet voice and she was close. I throw the collar back in the trunk and closing it.

"What's up?" She said as she was walking up.

"Nothing, I was just thinking." I lied.

"Thinking of what exactly." She asked.

"About what I'm cooking for dinner." I don't even like cooking.

"Well then, come inside it's hot." She said pulling my arm. I grabbed the bags before she could take me back to the house.

When we were inside, Rave was running around, jumping on and off the sofa. "I'm gonna take the bags up to the room k." I told her as I took the bags and made my way to the stairs.

"Following." Violet's voice danced.

I walked into the master bedroom. I placed the bags next to the bed. I could feel Violet's hand rubbing my back.

"Is something troubling you?" She asked.

"Nothing at all." I said knowing something was wrong.

"Parker?" She said.

I didn't speak but pulled her close and kissed her hard. She didn't complain as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I broke our kiss and went for her neck.

I wanted her. . .and now but how. I kissed her cheek then between her neck and shoulder. I felt her hand run up my back. She wants it but not emotionally. I pulled away so I could look into her beautiful silver eyes.

"I-I-." I tired.

Violet's POV,

I was in her arms as she was trying to say something. But I stopped her. "Shhh. Just hold me." I said as a hugged her.

"Wanna go for a walk?" She asked.

"Sure, that sounds nice." I said, and a small smile came upon her face.

She walked out of the room with me following and heading downstairs. I passed by a room on the way out that had a sign on it reading: Not For You.

"Hey, hold on what's in here." I asked her and she faced me.

"Oh that room, it's nothing." She said as she was putting on a jacket.

"Are you sure it's nothing. I mean the sign really doesn't give off that nothing kind of look."I said.

"It's just a room." She said as she was walking to the front door.