Chp 11-"We can at least say bye,"

Sam woke up to find himself on the floor in Amy's room. He had a blasting headache and the vision that he had just seen was of a man in his mid-fifties, who had walked into a gun shop, shot the owner and then shot himself. He had to hurry, that man didn't have much time. Sam ran out of the room to find his brother. He didn't have to go far as he saw Dean sprawled on the couch in Aria's room. He quietly walked in and woke Dean up. Once outside he quickly explained his vision, Dean was a bit taken aback but agreed that they needed to hurry. They quickly gathered up their things and were ready to leave. 

"Don't you think we should say bye or something..." Sam said. 

Dean turned to his brother and said, "Look Sammy, I know you like this chick and everything looks sunny side up but you gotta live in reality. With all that's going on around us we need to keep aloof. There is no need to drag these girls into our mess." 

"We can at least say bye," 

"And say what? That since Sam here had a vision we need to go and save somebody we don't even know. That sounds all seven kinds of crazy to me, think what they will assume? All we need to do is get out of here and never look back. These girls will carry on with their lives like they should have. Now come on let's leave." 

Sam got what his brother meant but he really didn't want to disappear like that. He quickly scribbled something on a piece of paper and slipped it under the fruit basket. He then hurried to the car and they speed off into the night.  

They had been driving for quite some time now in silence when Dean finally broke it. 

"So Sam, you finally did it, after a long time. Good for you! Hope you didn't mar the Winchester name." Dean had a smug look on his face. Sam had no idea what his brother was talking about, then it hit him what Dean meant. 

"NOOO DEAN, we didn't. I just fell asleep on the couch while talking to her." 

"What was she doing at that time?" 

"Well she was obviously talking to me as well, while...." 

"What???????" 

"Nothing Dean..." 

"What Sam? What was she doing???" 

"I said nothing Dean." 

"Fine, don't share, BITCH" 

"JERK" 

The early morning sun crawled across Amy's room waking her up. She woke up with a smile on her face. This was the start of something new. Her life had been a mess the past few days but now she would take matters into her own hands. She got up to see that the couch was empty. Sam had fallen asleep there last night; she remembered clearly how embarrassed he had been on barging into her room. Maybe he had gone down to eat breakfast or something. She wore her robe and went down the stairs. There was no one in the kitchen or the living room; she even checked the backyard to make sure he wasn't there. Nope, there was no sign of Sam or Dean. Maybe Aria knew where they were. She quickly ran up to her baby sister's room to find her deep asleep. 

"Aria wake up!" 

"Huh WHAT???? 5 more minutes Amy." 

"Aria I can't find Sam?" she asked quite frantically. 

"Check underneath your gown....how the hell am I supposed to know where he is..?" 

"Aria, this is not funny. I can't find Sam anywhere. GET UP NOW!!" 

"Maybe he's with Dean," Aria muttered still half asleep. 

"Ariadne Croft I want you out of your bed this minute. Sam's missing so is Dean and I've got a feeling that something isn't right." 

"How did you even manage to lose them? They are like Mount Everest and K2, you can spot them from half a mile away." Aria said propping herself on her elbow, while rubbing her eyes. 

"I'm gonna say this for the last time Aria- 'Get up and help me find them'" 

"Kay kay," saying this Aria got up and headed down the stairs. She was trying Dean's cell but it kept going straight to voicemail. She looked outside to see that there car was no longer in the driveway. When she walked into the kitchen she noticed a piece of paper under the fruit basket. Aria picked it up and was confused by what she read; 

'Take care. Bye." 

What, they had just decided to leave so suddenly. Couldn't they at least say something? At that moment Amy came inside, she snatched the paper out of Aria's hand and read it. They stood there silently for some time when Amy finally spoke. 

"Fine..." 

"Fine??? That's it...fine. That's all you've got?" 

"What do you want me to say Aria? They are gone, so are mom and dad. Apparently no one wants to stick around with us. Fine I don't give a damn anymore. They want to leave well they are better gone. Come on pack your bags now." 

"Oyie..you hit your head last night? No need to over react. We are not going anywhere." 

"Aria I want no arguments. Pack your bags right now; we are leaving this town right now." 

"And where on planet Earth are we going?" 

"Somewhere far away from here that's sure, where no one knows us. Where there are no chances of bumping into those con artists again." 

Aria opened her mouth to argue but Amy cut her off, "What does 'no arguments' mean? We are leaving before noon, if you aren't ready till then I'll drag you with whatever you have ready." Saying this Amy walked out of the room. Aria had never heard her sister talk like that; her tone had actually scared her. She had no choice but to follow her sister's instructions, for the first time she was intimidated by her sister's behaviour.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N-hey guys hanx for commenting and voting for my story...i relle appreciate it..but i wud love to noe wat everyone feel abt it..i m open to all criticism and comments..love ya 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo