Q!Mugman x reader

Alright this feels like a rollercoster right now I'm doing this I'm doing that. So crazy right now btw I did this in Saterday and I'll probably public it in Sunday cuz' i won't get to reach
   Pics at the end ain't mine they from @thebbros

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
Well, well, well who has found there selves a new crush. Yah umm thats me. (Y/N). Now I have a crush on Mugman. The guy was so nice he looked cute he is everything...Why do I have to be such a trouble maker... I was getting tied up in my thoughts but i like cups a-and bends and boris and aaaahh I was so stuck I just couldn't... I went to the main room where the guys and I were, near the chimney. I sat there and tried thinking of who I really liked the most. Bendy is so hot though.......................................... and then Cuphead was the same...... and Boris is adorable same with mugs but even moree.... "heh hey what are you doing alone" Mugman says as he comes from the other bust room. "Ooooh um what oh um I wait hey um yeah um" I couldn't talk..he was so cute... "you ok" he said smirking with an admiring face..... "um yeah sorry" "some harsh thinking here and there nothing much" I said, he looking back at me with that face everyone makes when you're talking like you are in space or you are crazy,insane, more like. I looked worried. His face making it obvious.

Mugman's P.O.V
Was I too much?! What did I do?! I had questions surrounding my head all over the place. (Y/N) looked very worried when I came in. She was lonely I had to. But it turned out she couldn't even talk... I was looking worried back at her. "Did I scare you" I said shamely. She replied by shaking her head. I blushed and just waved at her and pointed behind me making a sign 'I'll go back to the other room and leave you alone' though as I left I could feel her beautiful eyes staring at me as I left... I wanted to tell her and confess to her my love for her..... or atleast tell her if we can be friends. I bumped into Cuphead halfway through the hallway. "Oh hey Mugs where did you come from, thought you were over there with the rest" he said looking at me suspiciously, I get used to it... "I went to talk to (Y/N) cuz' she is lonely over there" he looked as I pointed. He after that left me and went there. I went with Boris and Mickey, had to chat with them. Soon I went back to where Cuphead headed and sure enough I knew I should have not told Cuphead about (Y/N) because as soon as I got to that room and peaked a little... they were making out in a corner!!! I couldn't believe my stare. I got too excited I made noise and looked over but didn't see me. Of course if I told the others Bendy would be so pissed so I didn't tell anybody what I saw. I walked right back blushing sort of mad and everything in the other room was normal. "Hey Mugs why do you look like you've been shocked" Bendy told me chuckling. "W-well umm do-don't worry I'm o-ok" I said studdering alot. I don't think he was really liking what he heard so I told him (Y/N) was fine and she was in the bathroom. Ugh and I hate when Cuphead comes out of the blue and just says a lie while he did something bad or something he didn't want us to know. He did that as he came back with (Y/N). "Hey guys what did I miss" he said totally looking suspicious. Nobody suspected anything. "You don't know what you missed dude" he said. "Oh hey Mr. Cuphead" said that um cat guy forgot his name oh aha Felix. "Oh Mr. Felix I want to introduce you to my friend (Y/N)" he said introducing (Y/N) to Felix. I looked at Cuphead straight in the eye. I knew Cuphead knew that I knew he had made out with her...and that he'd regret it. "Hey Mugs" came Boris' voice from the side of me "oh he-" I was interrupted by Bendy who was coming towards us in a mad mood. "Boris didn't you see how that rabbit Oswald took Felix away from me" he said in a mad tone. "Whatever Bendy, anyways you were saying Mugs" "hello Boris" I said approaching the moment I had to talk. From there the chat goes on and I knew I had to deal with (Y/N)

 From there the chat goes on and I knew I had to deal with (Y/N)