Q!Boris x Reader

If any bad spelling im sorry I type fast ... sorry

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
              The guys Cuphead and Bendy went into a hallway and started talking to each other about shit I had no idea what though. Leaving me and Boris alone. He found a seat to sit on and the nice angel he was he offered me a seat. I accepted his kindness and sat next to him. He was so adorable I had to talk to him. Why did I fall in love with 3 guys in the same day? "Hey so um I remember you from a long time ago (Y/N)" he said looking nervous. "HEY STOP YELLING CUPS" said a voice that I wasn't familiar with. It wasn't Bendy. It wasn't Cuphead. It totally wasn't Boris because I was right next to him. And not me. The guy with the unfamiliar voice came out from the hallway and looked at Boris. He looked just like Cuphead but cuter I guess. "Hey Boris can you tell me why Cuphead is chasing Boris around the studio and yelling at him" he said looking at Boris kindly. "I don't know they just headed off to the hallway, had a conversation and then I guess thats how the commotion started" he said looking at the guy confused. "Oh my bad" he said looking at me blushing. "My name is Mugman, Cuphead's brother" he said getting close to me and shook my hand. Boris looked at me with a look.

Boris' P.O.V
           Here comes Mugman all mad agian about Bendy and Cuphead almost always fighting. I wanted to be alone with (Y/N). The rest just complain or babble when somebody new or somebody we hadn't seen in a long time comes. I was pretty interested in (Y/N). She was sweet and kind. I don't really like girls that are all that and think there're cute. Though I won't complain I'm too young for her. Even though I liked her I had to be mature enough. Mugman introduced himself to (Y/N) and had a little chat with her. I went to get Bendy and Cuphead a chill pill not legit. I was going to go hush them cuz they were hurting my head as they shouted to each other. "BENDY SHUT UP AND COME OVER HERE THERE'S A GUEST" I shouted between their shouts. After awhile they calmed down and soon enough we were all piled up next to a chimney that didn't work that good. It was cold outside and rainy. (,Y/N) glanced at me every second she can get after chatting with the others. I bet she was tired about Cuphead and Bendy babbling like gossip girls in a situation that can't be solved or more like yandere girls. I just went to  to go find Mr. Mickey and Oswald. I got to where Mr. Mickey was and sure enough he was there. Though Oswald wasn't, but I won't complain thats not what i came for anyway... "Hey Mr. Mic-". I didn't get a chance to say all my words. "Oh no.. B-Boris do you know where Ozzy is" he said in a worried tone. "Um. No sorry Mi-"   He didn't let me say what I wanted to say again. I could tell that he was loud cuz the others came in behind me.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
             "What is going on I heard yelling" I said and as soon as I heard the voice from far away I could tell it was Mickey who i've heard before. "Oh oh jee can any of you guys help me find Oswald?" He said super worried. I knew who Oswald was too so I didn't waste a second on doing what Mickey offered. " I'll help" I said already heading towards a room. It took awhile to lookm for him until I heard his familiar laugh and knew we were looking for him. "Oh thank god I found you Oswald" Mick said wiping his sweat away. "Mickey I was in the bathroom.." as he said that we all started laughing while Mickey had a blank expression. Though Boris was glanceing at me as he did. I looked at him and smiled as he did so back. "Oswald you weren't stop being the clown you are" he said in a demanding voice. "I was actually worried for you" "sorry but next time know that I always hang out with Felix" he said chuckling and walked off. I stared at Boris and Mugman and sure enough I warmed up to all four, Bendy, Cuphead, Boris, and maybe even Mugman...