Chapter 1: The Gold Wheat and A Wanting to Fly

Me: Here is the first chapter ^^

Laur: I still think the title is way too long >.< You should of kept it a "Astral and Laur" to make it simpler.

Me: Thats too boring! XD

Laur: Well, your too creative! >:3

Me: XD XD Well, anyway, onto the story ^^

- ---- --- - - - - --------- - - -- :3----- -- -- -- -- - - - - -- - -:D--- -- -- -- -- - - - - -- XD--- --- --- - -- -Meep

Where shall I begin...Well, let me tell about how I was like when I was 5. Very joyful, always believed..and yeha. Also, when I first I got my human form, I lessen my used of my animal form, just thought you should know that.

What I looked like was what I look like now; blue skin, long brown ears and a long black tail. Well, when I was young, my short shoulder-length purple hair was down to my waist! I got it cute to my shoulders when I was 10 and a very nice lady at a barber shop asked if she could my hair for wigs. ^^ I cut it for a good cause. ^^ But, I still had the long side bangs and no front bangs to this day. I wore a white dress all the time with little white bows on each side. Now that you pictured me.. let the story begin!

I was laughing and running in a patch of golden wheat in the Life Forest, my home. My Step-sisters, which are named Lightabyi, Flame'ma and Donna, Who were 7-years-old at the time, where probably in the town by now..gathering up food from the shops and elders of the town to bring back to our forest.

I just played with a friend of mine as he lightly touched my chin with his light blue hands, making me giggle in delight. I ran around the soft, wheated field and he floated above me. Soon enough, he landed and kneeled on both knees in the field as I jumped on to his lap and layed my head on his chest. I smiled up to him and replied back in a hug.

Astral's appearance didn't really change when I was younger. He doesn't age, so, he was still tall, light blue skinned, green markings and gems, yellow eyes, his Mohawk-type hair, elf-like ears and long dangling earrings, which I loved to flick.

"I want to fly, just like you one day, Astral." I smiled as I looked up at him.

"Why would you wish to fly?" He asked, curiously.

I giggled and replayed. "Because flying is fun!" I rearrange my self till I was sitting on his lap. "You are free to chase after your dreams." I smiled and closed my eyes. "Flying is neat!" I smiled more, to the sky as the wind blew pass my hair.

Astral lifted my head up to his as I looked at him again. "But, flying can be really dangerous if your not careful, Laur." he told me in concern. "You could get hurt if you fly up too high." he lightly touched my nose.

I just giggled again and said, "I don't care" but, still smiling. "I still want to fly because flying is great!" I then reached up and flicked one of his long and dangling earrings.

Astral couldn't help but smile back. He lifted me up and floated back onto his feet. I sat on his forearm.

"Just promise me this.." I looked at him and blinked. "When you grow your wings and fly, promise me you will not fly away from home."

I nodded. "I promise!" As I lifted up a hand with my pinky finger high in the air. "Pinky promise!"

Astral looked at my hand, then his own as he held a pinky high as well. Then, he brought his hand over to mine and we locked pinkies. "Alright then..." he smiled as he placed me on the ground.

"Also, Astral, If I do fly away from home, its alright. Because I will always know my way back!" I cheered happily.

"I see..." Astral smiled. "And what happens if you do not?"

"I will come in find you." I hugged his leg. "You told me you live in the 'Astral World', right? I will find you and you can help me back home."

He bended down to my height. "But, my world is may be hard to reach from your location."

"I will manage to find it!" I smiled as I said that determinedly.

He chuckled. "Now, now foolish girl. Run and play." he pat my head as I giggled and took off threw the field of golden wheat. He flew around, chasing me again.

"Laur!" I heard the loud voice of Lightabyi call after a few minutes. I turned to her, as she was standing a bit of a hill, and waved.

"Coming soon, Lightabyi!" I called out to her.

Astral closed his eyes and smiled. "I will depart for today.." he turned and was about to float away when I took him by the hand by both of mine.

"Come back tomorrow?" I asked. "I will bring a treat!"

He blinked and smiled. "Yes..I will come back.." he kneeled again on the wheat as I jumped into his lap again and hugged him. He hugged back and we both ended in smiles.

As we faced each other again, he said. "Now, I wonder what this "treat" will be when I return tomorrow..." he lightly touched my nose again and I giggled once more. I then jumped off his lap and he floated higher and higher until he disappeared into colorful dust, back to his own world.

I was sad that he left, but happy that he was coming back tomorrow. My three stepsisters ran over to me then.

"Were you playing with Astral again?" Flame'ma asked me. I smiled at her and nodded.

"I want to fly.." I randomly and quietly said as I walked up. "I want to go to his world...to see were he lives and to see his Mother....I also want to fallow my dreams."

"I will lend you my skate board if you want to fly..and if I could ever teach you how to ride it!" Lightabyi chuckled.

I turned and smiled at her. "Thanks, but no thanks..."

Lightabyi sighed and whined. "Aww! Okay, but if you change your mind, come and talk to me..." I ran up to my three sisters and we all walked back to our little home in the forest.

- ---- --- - - - - --------- - - -- :3----- -- -- -- -- - - - - -- - -:D--- -- -- -- -- - - - - -- XD--- --- --- - -- -Meep

Me: ^/////^ Aww! :D I feel so warm inside!

Laur: ^^ Yes, yes, very cute, Smoothmilk.

Me: :D