Stolen Love: chapter 10

Y O U

I had to go out from a bar. I couldn’t stand a view Marie in Bruno’s arms. What do you care? Marie is his girl! Not you! I knew it very well but it hurts for every time when I think about it. Why? I knew him just one day and he was already important for me. I guess I’m in love with him… but I don’t know… I’ve never been in love with anybody…

Suddenly started raining. Cool! I was in halfway to home and I didn’t have any umbrella or hoodie. I decided to take refuge under a tree so close to some big house. In that house only ground floor had a light on. I heard excerpts of conversation.

- Come………… babe…………. - said some guy - I know……… you didn’t…………… stop………. love…….

- Stop J…….. - said some girl. Her voice was familiar - You know…………. have………….. boy-………….. - I approached closer to house not worrying about rain. I know I shouldn’t do that but curiosity won. Luckily curtains weren’t drawn. I saw a boy and a girl. They were arguing. I realized with surprise that that girl is… Marie! For sure Bruno managed to bring her home…

- That miserable musician can’t give you what I can! I’m a real man! - screamed misterious ‘J’. Now I was hearing everything good.

- Don’t talk like that about Bruno! - Marie screamed back - I love him! Only him! Between you and me is everything over!

- No, you’re wrong… - he said quietly, pulled Marie to him and… kissed.